Thread: People must think I was born yesterday.

People must think I was born yesterday.

So I get this email from some guy who claims to run a "very popular site review site" in the "straight guy on straight guy" niche and that we're one of the sites that we want to push big time (which is my first red flag since we're not a straight guy on straight guy site). Says he's got over ten years experience promoting sites and that he's got some network of other sites and blah blah blah.

"OK" says I.

He then asks for non-expiring memberships to both of my sites.

So I check out his site to see who else he's promoting and what kind of reviews he gives. And also to see what kind of sales he's made from just the teaser content I give out for free on Fratcash.

His site looks like it was thrown together this afternoon and the "review" of our site is two lines of text, neither really giving much of an indication of our site content.

There's "reviews" like this for 8 sites, 0 "Comments" on any of them and not a single affiliate code or even link to a page to be found anywhere on the whole "site" which is really just a couple pages.

Do people think that we're all so stupid that we'll just hand them the keys to the office and ask them to close up when they're done?
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

i don't think they think we're stupid - i think they're stupid and trying to be slick

So I guess it's a "no" then

Domain inventory sale.