I'm super excited to announce that MayorsMoney has been aquired by the Deecash Team! The is a great opportunity for everyone involved as Deecash brings a huge amount of resources which will allow MayorsMoney to continue to grow and thrive! Dee and his team carry the same values, respect for affiliates, and work ethic that have made MayorsMoney the success it has been for all these years and we plan to continue that for many more!

I will be staying on board as VP of Operations as this is chance to seize a awesome opportunity, not only for myself but all those involved, including the affiliates that made MayorsMoney such a great program! Mayor will also be doing some consulting for the program as we will continue to create some of the best converting sites and most useful, unique advertising tools that we are known for developing. In the coming months, affiliates can expect to see some amazing new sites, new promos, and new ad tools that will benefit all of us! So for the few that haven't tried MayorsMoney in the past, now is great time to get on board!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, as always feel free to contact me! Even if its just for late night drunken chat!