Thread: Thank you C1R, Lucas Kazan and COLTcash

desslock

Thank you C1R, Lucas Kazan and COLTcash

Several weeks ago, I began checking the affiliate programs that I promote on friskyfans to determine the cookie durations they send to my referrals.

The results were all over the map from practically nonexistent to very generous. I'm frankly surprised. Mainstream affiliate programs all state the cookie durations up front, often using their lengths as selling points to their own affiliate programs -- typically 30 to 90 days.

In adult, it's completely unknown.

Anyway, I want to thank Channel1Releasing Andy, as well as Sean at COLTcash and Lucas Kazan for immediately responding to my personal emails. If you promote these programs, affiliate leads will now be tracked for 30 days.

By the way, C1R has recently moved over to MPA3. Their instantly recognizable products offered as Rascal Video, Catalina and All Worlds have historically done great for me.

I'll also tip my hat at Gunzblazing and Naked Sword for already using 60 day tracking cookies. Oh, Falcon Studios and Hot Desert Knights with 30 day cookies.

Unfortunately, almost all programs I found using NATS seem to all be set at 10 days. Ten days is certainly better then one, two or three --- but come on guys, everytime I land on a good site, I do not necessarily have the cash in my wallet to purchase immediately. Allow people some time before they buy. (And then there's the dreaded ccBill automatic 3 day default)

So in conclusion here's an unscientific list of studio paysites whose affiliate programs track your leads for at least 30 days:

Raging Stallion / Gunzblazing
    Rascal Video / Channel 1 Releasing
    Lucas Kazan Productions
    COLT Studio Group
    Falcon Studios
    Hot Desert Knights
    Naked Sword

[This is not a complete list --- just ones I use and have checked] Any other affiliate programs care to step up to the plate?

Steve

Filthy never look so good! BelamiAlan's Avatar
    The cookie for us (Hot House) is 30 days and listed in our Terms of Service in the Cash dot Hot House site. Good job keeping the industry on its toe's!
    Nobody does it like BelAmi
    http://belamicash.com
    alan(at)belamionline.com

desslock
    Hey Alan

Thanks for posting. See -- you guys are why I remarked several times in my message that it was not a complete list. I just hadn't gotten to testing y'alls yet. That is excellent news.

Steve

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good. C1R_Andy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by desslock View Post
    Anyway, I want to thank Channel1Releasing Andy, as well as Sean at COLTcash and Lucas Kazan for immediately responding to my personal emails. If you promote these programs, affiliate leads will now be tracked for 30 days.

By the way, C1R has recently moved over to MPA3. Their instantly recognizable products offered as Rascal Video, Catalina and All Worlds have historically done great for me.
    Steve,

Thanks for the kind words and i'm so glad to hear it's working out for you!! I'm always happy to do whatever I can to help our affiliates!!

Andy
    Make Money on EVERYTHING we sell!!
    andy@c1r.com - ICQ: 486009134
    http://www.channel1releasing.com/affiliates

Camper than a row of tents
    Thanks for this info! I plan to start some gay blogs and will make it a point to sign up first with the sponsors mentioned above.

There are probably a lot of people who will read this who won't respond but will also check out these sponsors.

Any sponsor that isn't offering such attractive terms may want to rethink that.