Thread: Question About FHG

Think big. Shoot hard.

Question About FHG

Ok. Here is goes.

EVERYDAY I get requests from affiliates for FHG. We have both TGP owners and TGP submitters doing very well with custom galleries that they create. Our best Tgper does about 1:125 with custom galleries.

I have been working with some and creating custom galleries for them and they do well also.

Here is my delima -

Should I create a bunch of FHGs and give to all affiliates or "expand" what I am doing and creating custom galleries on an individual basis. MOST TGP owners prefer custom galleries as they seem to do better than the same gallery that 100 TGPs use. It also helps the productivity of the TGP. (Usually).

Either case is very feasible as we have the resources (hosting and design) to accomplish either task.

Thoughts?

Or should I just be happy with the amount of sales we get each day from TGPs and leave it at that. It's working pretty damn good as is, but I THINK it could be better.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

imo you have 2 different issues - you can bring in a lot more tgp affiliates by creating enough galleries for them to bother to import. and the other is you have to keep current affiliates happy. the catch is there are only so many hours in a day make the best selling galleries you have for all affiliates to use. if whales need custom, make 'em just for them.