Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warning!!!! Do Not Use This Model!!!!

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar

Warning!!!! Do Not Use This Model!!!!

This is a warning that I am posting on webmaster boards and industry sites about a model that I recently shot.

First, the picture... then the story.

Photo courtesy of Tippo Sesso

JEFFREY BELANGER,
    aka "RYAN FOXXX", aka "RYAN REESE"

May 2007
    Jeff/Ryan came to work for me at my webcam house, HotBoyHouse. When he arrived, he did not have the proper ID (he had a badly disfigured Military ID that did not show his birthday). He was not in the military himself, but his family was, so it was not the ID for being enlisted in the Service. As a second Id, he brought a BOOKING SHEET from the San Bernadino court where he was arrested and booked for using someone else's ATM and pin number. Regardless, I gave him a check for $20 to take to the DMV in order to get his Identification Card.

He disappeared shortly thereafter.

Some time later, I noticed small amounts being charged to my bank account via e-checks. I began disputing these charges and had no idea where they were coming from. Granted, I make a lot of charges on my card and have a little trouble keeping track, so it wasn't a big deal to me. the bank usally explains the disputed charges to me and more often than not they are made by me. Then there was the big charge: a $748.00 charge to Verizon.

I use AT&T Wireless... so that wasn't a charge made by me. After the Verizon charge, I noticed that there were many, many charges on my card for Amtrak. I pay for models travel a lot, and I use Amtrak quite frequently, but I had not been shooting at the time of the charges, so I called the bank again and explained all of my concerns. they told me that the person who made the charge for the Verizon phone was Jeffrey Belanger. Amtrak also gave the name of the passenger listed on the tickets as Jeffrey Belanger.

I disputed the charges, had to close my bank accounts and reopen them all over again... which was fairly difficult. If it had just been my credit cards, I could have cancelled them... but he was using my checking account routing number and account number to write fraudulent electronic checks!!! I called the police. They investigated and that's the last I had heard of it.

Some time later, I found out through another company that he had shot for them AND had a valid ID. I figured that since he had worked for Channel One Releasing and Tippo Sesso (two very reputable companies), that he had gotten his life on track and was on the straight and narrow. Against my better judgment, I figured that the kid was cute and he deserved a second chance. I flew him out to shoot again, planning to pay him in cash or cashier's check ONLY... no way was he getting my checking account info again!!!

As he was filling out paperwork for his shoot, I checked my bank account (as I do every morning). Lo and behold, there was a charge for Amtrak for $48.00. I figured it was for another model, Phillip Ashton, who I had brought down via train two weeks prior. I called Amtrak to verify and gave them my credit card number.

They told me that there were two reservations for Jeffrey Belanger, made on February 28th using my credit card number. And the address on the billing information was incorrect (he had used my old address, and he did not have the address of my new place).

I got him in the car, took him to the hotel, gathered the other models around as I showed him proof of his fraudulent transactions on my card (bank charges and reservation numbers linked to my credit card from Amtrak), them took him to the airport and dropped him off. And we filmed it as proof. The entire time I told him why I was cancelling his shoot and showing him the evidence against him, he would only say "ok" and "I understand."

DO NOT USE THIS KID unless you want him to empty out your bank accounts!!! He is crafty and shady AND a pathological liar. Those are a lot of accusations to throw around, but they are all true. AND he has been arrested and booked for this same crime before. I have a copy of the booking sheet!

So DO NOT USE HIM!!!!! he is a blight on our industry!!! Let my mistake be a lesson learned for everyone!

Rocky
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    It should be noted that the recent events where I found him buying Amtrak tickets happened TODAY!

R.

Looking for content ;)
    ouch, just freaking ouch!

Sorry I'm Strait, but I was Born This Way! Rob Ragan's Avatar
    Hey Rocky....as horrible as a story that is, I'll first say I'm sorry that happened to you! I was a victim of complete identity theft and believe me it firiggin SUCKS!!.

You may however want to refrain from posting statements that indicate you're not very good at keeping track of your finances or charges!! :luke:

Aside from that....How the hell are you bro?? I haven't heard from you in Eons.....excuse the pun
    R.J.Ragan
    All Boys Distribution
    www.allboysdistribution.com
    AIM:raganabdist
    1-877-5-ALLBOY

Getting your surfers off since 1997
    You took him to the airport? wow that was nice of you. I would have taken him to the police station......

Sorry to see that happen to anyone. In my eleven years of shooting models i have only been fucked out of $300. So nothing to cry over. But the feeling of still being fucked out of money sucked
    David
    Affiliate Manager
    http://www.boydollars.com
    AIM:FinelineDave
    (888)429-3837 TOLL FREE

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Ragan View Post
    Hey Rocky....as horrible as a story that is, I'll first say I'm sorry that happened to you! I was a victim of complete identity theft and believe me it firiggin SUCKS!!.

You may however want to refrain from posting statements that indicate you're not very good at keeping track of your finances or charges!! :luke:

Aside from that....How the hell are you bro?? I haven't heard from you in Eons.....excuse the pun
    LOL, oh I keep track of my shit NOW... that's why I check my account every morning and was able to spot these charges so quickly!

Watch your credit report at all three credit bureaus. Don't be surprised if he did even more that you are aware of right now.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Watch your credit report at all three credit bureaus. Don't be surprised if he did even more that you are aware of right now.

Good luck!
    I'm all over it. I just hope that I can get enough attention out about this predator so that other companies don't hire him and fall victim the same way that I did.

It really sucks. In retrospect, I should have driven him right to the doors of the police station and turned over the Amtrak reservation codes that were linked to my credit card with his name as the passenger. However, at the time I was just trying to get back to the studio to continue my busy day of shooting. What really sucks is that after all was said and done, I ended up canceling the shoots for the day and rescheduling them in order to unwind from the stress.

R.

Damn he's cute too. What a waste. What is it with our hot models and their criminal doings? Seems to be a trend!

Sorry this happened to you what a complete pain in the ass. Thanks for warning us I appreciate it :thumbsup:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I'm not gay; I'm British! SluggerJ's Avatar
    He's a good looking kid. It's too bad some people are just too dense and self-defeating to realize they can earn a lot more than they can steal.

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. RiotRacer's Avatar
    Rocky, you have a really big heart; giving him a second chance like that- not to mention driving him to the airport and everything (love the humiliation of having him called out in front of everyone like that! He deserved it.) At least, you may be saving people from a similar fate.

Quote Originally Posted by RiotRacer View Post
    Rocky, you have a really big heart; giving him a second chance like that- not to mention driving him to the airport and everything (love the humiliation of having him called out in front of everyone like that! He deserved it.) At least, you may be saving people from a similar fate.
    Oh I'll post that fuckin video of me reading him the riot act if you all want to see it.

:china:

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    You should have called the police instead of taking him to the airport. All you did was let him go to prey on others.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Richard Craver
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    You should have called the police instead of taking him to the airport. All you did was let him go to prey on others.
    exactly.

though i doubt the police would have done much but still...

plus i don't think he's all that cute either.

Making Pain Pay!
    I hate to be the one that always has to say it....

But it sounds like someone needs a good spanking!

Next time, instead of the airport, bring him to my house.
    :innocent:
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip: