Thread: For The Record...

Think big. Shoot hard.

For The Record...

UGH! I hate to post this here, but here goes..

I went out to dinner tonight w/ bf and when I came back I had six icqs asking if I got banned from GMS.

The answer is -

No I did not. I asked for my account to be deleted. I have no intention to ever post there again. Plain and simple. If I do get banned, then so be it. I have been kicked out of better places than that before.

Not trying to cause drama, just I am not on icq 24/7 and want to set the record straight.

Love you all,
    lloyd

p.s. Make that seven people. While I am writing this someone else asks me..
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Let's see.

Seems that there are now at least 3 or 4 people that have stated here that they have asked to have their accounts deleted at the other board.

Then there have been at least a couple of program owners banned, including a new one today.

If, as David has said, there is understanding by management at GMS that there's a serious problem, nobody is doing anything about it.

I still hold out hope, but at a certain point, when mistakes keep getting compounded, it's hard to make a case to continue supporting a community that is not showing support to its own member/contributors.

I do hope David is successful in encouraging appropriate change.

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    IMO there are very few real biz. boards left. GWW, GMS, ADX, GWC and maybe netpond. Your threads/posts will definitely be missed. I am in no way affiliated with any board other than being a member and I must say, I hope you will rethink your decision. There are many people that really pay attention to what you say and can learn a lot from you.

Lee I know the other boards are considered competition for GWW but I hope you will not get mad at me for what I have said. I'd do the same if it were the other way around. I think the serious members of the boards I mentioned, and by that I mean those of us trying to make a living at this, should stick together and try and help each other as much as possible.

--Chubbs

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post

If, as David has said, there is understanding by management at GMS that there's a serious problem, nobody is doing anything about it.
    I would say they are doing the exact opposite. Seriously, someone should remind JP to take his meds.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis