Thread: Spam me with good converting gay PPS sponsors

fazman

Spam me with good converting gay PPS sponsors

Hi all, I need to find some new gay pps sponsors that are converting well. If anyone wants to spam me with some referral links, feel free to do so.

Good converting to me is around 1:200 and under.

I already use sicc, ars, topbucks, silvercash, and most of the main sponsors and some of the smaller ones. Anything else just drop the linsk in and Ill take a look.

If they offer free content even better

thanx

faz

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    LOL

Just after we said bye on ICQ i remember about one of the sponsors on GWW Gamma Cash

They pay $25 per signup and have free content too :groovy:

Regards,

Lee

fazman
    Thx Lee, already have an account with them. Never made a dime though . Think I should look at the cumonboys site I think it is, and send some more traffic that way.

faz

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    We offer $45 per join to proven webmasters.

Feel free to ask me how we do that without shaving !!

:groovy:

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Jason hit me up on ICQ in response to the above, but I was having a little "nanna nap" and missed him...

:baby:

My little "teaser" about ask me why is that MANY sponsors DO shave - all one needs to is evaluate MOST of the 3rd party affiliate tracking and payment software available to webmasters and they list "Shaving Modules" as features !!!

So for Jason and others benefit, I will tell you why we can pay 75% revshare or $45 per join, without shaving:

1. Exclusive and original content, shot by Resolute, from our 170+ model portfolio. Exclusive content = CONVERSIONS.

2. We advertise weekly and generally interview twice weekly and then shoot a NEW model at MINIMUM fortnightly. We reject on average 8 out of 10 of the boys interviewed, so our models are QUALITY. New and fresh QUALITY faces (and bodies !!) and weekly updates = RETENTION.

3. What we promise on the outside, our members get on the inside, so apart from the conversion and retention pluses above, surfers CAN easily find the face or body that attracted them on the outside, on the inside. And not just in one small pic set.

4. We do NOT have trial joins. Our quality, extensive members area content and breadth of models presented, allows the no trial model to work as well, if not better, than most programs offering free or cheap trials. No trials = higher yield on joins and total returns per join (join + subsequent rebills).

5. We do NOT offer $45 to allcomers on an unknown signup basis. We employ this strategy to control fraud, an issue with which any site or program owner is all too familiar. We do not have to feel the pinch under the pressure of having paid out a lot of money to dodgy webmasters on signups that end up being fraudulent. We have significant and intense fraud control measures in place.

6. Due mainly to the above points, our chargeback percentage is less than 0.3% and our refund percentage is less than 0.5%. That speaks for itself.

It is because of those key 4 points that we are able to offer $45 per join to approved webmasters, without having to do things the wrong way.

And in fairness I will add that MOST programs/sites that shoot their own exclusive content and do it well, operate in a manner entirely consistent with our approach - and we applaud that!

OMG. I have just realized that I may have lied above!!
    :crybaby:

We DO have some shaving at Curious Cash....

We SHAVE our boys :groovy:

Seriously, hope that was helpful for Jason, and many others of you reading!

:bandana:

AusCoding Allan
    Hey sigurd,

I don't understand your reference to that thread unless you're saying that CuriousToyBoy has just spammed.

Care to explain how a custom post in response to Jason's thread is spam?

Cheers,

Allan

Sigurd
    Originally posted by ozmalegalleries
    Hey sigurd,

I don't understand your reference to that thread unless you're saying that CuriousToyBoy has just spammed.

Care to explain how a custom post in response to Jason's thread is spam?

Cheers,

Allan
    LOL, I didn't podst that link, as I understand, Lee changed link to my resource at this link to spam policy Ok, I would recommend not only my resource, but also my favourite niche sponsors next time, that's not a problem

AusCoding Allan
    Originally posted by Sigurd
    LOL, I didn't podst that link, as I understand, Lee changed link to my resource at this link to spam policy Ok, I would recommend not only my resource, but also my favourite niche sponsors next time, that's not a problem
    Thanks Sigurd, I was a little confused there for a sec

Allan

randy

Blue Loot

http://blueloot.com You can give our program a try...

http://randyblue.com is our major mega site and it won the surfers choice award for best gay adult mega site in Vegas.

We pay $35 per sign up and a great rev share which is 70% off the first sale and 55% of the recurring!

We have free hosted galleries of original content, video clips, a video player, updated banners every 2 months and a whole lot of other tools to make you some good money.

Plus I have to say my staff works hard at keeping webmasters happy!

Randy

Rainbo1956
    Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy
    We offer $45 per join to proven webmasters.

Feel free to ask me how we do that without shaving !!

:groovy:
    Hummm, is it possible that ccbill shaves? That they have "Shaving Modules" as one of their features?
    I'm just asking because all of our sponsors who use ccbill are the only ones we're really suffering in (i.e. we've got 1000's of hits and yet no sales with most of them)
    It's getting old fast.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Originally posted by Rainbo1956
    Hummm, is it possible that ccbill shaves? That they have "Shaving Modules" as one of their features?
    I'm just asking because all of our sponsors who use ccbill are the only ones we're really suffering in (i.e. we've got 1000's of hits and yet no sales with most of them)
    It's getting old fast.
    It is possible to shave with CCBill. 3 or so years ago we were setting up some sites with CCBill and they were not tracking affiliate sales so we called them up and we had something incorrect in the settings which made the sales not track. We did it accidently so it is pretty easy but I am not saying exactly how it was done.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    These are definetly all good sites. We also have 10+ gay sites that have been doing well. You can check out our program at http://www.intensecash.com. If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks,
    Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

you can't shave with ccbill - they have safeguards thoughout their systems and you can always contact them directly to get this confirmed!

cheers,
    Luke