Thread: Anyone from Pinstripe/Men at Play?

I'm not gay; I'm British! SluggerJ's Avatar

Anyone from Pinstripe/Men at Play?

Do these guys have photo sets? I only see banners and video clips.

No answer from the Contact form.

They do have banners.. not sure about the video clips...
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

They do have those.

I'm hoping for photos, though.

they send us sets in email every couple weeks...

Oh really? I never got them before.

Well MAP, PM me if you ever read this... .

Xstr8guy
    I think you actually have to signup to recieve the email. But it's been so long, I can't remember how. I suggest emailing them. info@menatplay.com

Shot one off! Hope they get it. Thanks.

desslock
    Join their affiliate program, and you will receive regular affiliate email updates.

Steve

I signed up about a year ago, but haven't actively promoted them yet. No emails in that time. But thanks; I hope to hear back from them soon unless my ISP has been blocking them or something. LOL.

Camper than a row of tents
    I emailed them a few days ago but have not heard back yet. Maybe they're on vacation?

By the way, I love their models but wish they'd lose the business suits and ties. Guess I'm in the minority on that since they're obviously successful.

Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    I emailed them a few days ago but have not heard back yet. Maybe they're on vacation?

By the way, I love their models but wish they'd lose the business suits and ties. Guess I'm in the minority on that since they're obviously successful.
    Huh?

That's the whole point of the site. It's like saying you like Chi Chi LaRude movies but you wish they'd stop having all that gay sex... it's like saying you think Boys Pissing has great models but you wish they'd stop pissing on each other.

The whole point of MenAtPlay is that it's men in business suits.

Camper than a row of tents
    Yeah, I know but I only really get into their guys when they get out of those suits. Can't you love the man but hate the niche?
    :yeah:

I guess.

I get really defensive about niches, I guess.

I get so sick of hearing people tell me that Fratmen has the hottest models but...

And then they start saying "I wish you'd get those guys to fuck" or "I need to see more blow job action" or "We should make Fratmen into a bareback site" or "you should be more like [insert name of creepy gay for pay site]."

We do what we do and we do it well... to be honest, I think we do it better than anyone else does it. I'm being stuck up about it when I'm not ashamed to say that we DO have the hottest models but we don't WANT to get them to fuck.. we shoot hot men naked.. it's what we do.

If people want to see young straight guys having sex, there's plenty of other sites out there that cater to that. We're about showing off hot bodies in a solo setting (for the most part.. we've had a few blow jobs and we'll keep adding those but they're NEVER going to be the focus on our site).

Sorry for turning a thread about MenAtPlay (one of my favorite sites, by the way), into a diatribe about Fratmen.. but there you go...

I like MAP too; all the more reason I want to add them to a new project (probably Fratmen also).

Men in suits is a good niche. They fill a hole that is probably under-represented, so I wouldn't want them to change even though I like seeing them out of their suits even more than I like seeing them dressed in them.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    Yeah, I know but I only really get into their guys when they get out of those suits. Can't you love the man but hate the niche?
    :yeah:

How can you not love a man in a suit without his big fat uncut cock sticking out the fly?