Thread: Black men sites?

Camper than a row of tents

Black men sites?

I'm looking for some sites to promote that feature almost all black male content. Something like a Sean Cody or Fratmen level of quality, but with black men. The only one I could find so far is EbonyD, but they're not responding to my emails. Anyone know of some other good black men sites with affiliate programs?

HunkMoney has ThugVids, it focuses on mostly black and some latino thug looking guys and it has lots of straight guys that jerkoff in solo scenes too.

Best Black Men's Sites Listed

Here are the best Black Sites, you won't find this content repackaged like on others, all original and exclsuive award winning content to promote, the refferal prorgam FLAVAGOLD.com pays 60% Signup and Rebill for the life of the membership through the CCBill!

ThugBoy.com (4 time Cybersocket Award Winner) The hottest and sexiest Black Men, features video content in HD, ipod downloads and more hot thug sex.

PapiCock.com (2 time Cybersocket Award Winner) Original content and exclusive Latino men from Dominican Republic, Brazil, Puerto Rico and more!

CocoDorm.com Live 24/7 Black and Latin Dorm Site. Features content added everyday including model blogs, photoshots, video streams and more.

FlavaGold.com.

If you want a free password to check out the sites, just let us know and we'll hook you up.

Camper than a row of tents
    Thanks Chili and Flavaworks.

By the way, I assume FlavaGold has some connection to FlavaMen magazine? I checked out that site but could not find a webmaster link anywhere. You might want to add one, assuming you're connected to them.

ARS Michelle

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Big Cash Society has at least one with some good quality.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

Drink JW... Be Super! jorgeBigCash's Avatar
    Check out BlackStudSociety.com from our program BigCashSociety

We Know What Your
    Gay Traffic Wants!

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by ARS Michelle View Post

The 2nd one is not a gay site. Why did you post that?

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by jorgeBigCash View Post
    Check out BlackStudSociety.com from our program BigCashSociety
    Jorge,

I am getting some great rebills on that one. Kudos to you guys. That site and Latin men society.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis