Thread: How Do You Prefer Paying For Business Purchases?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? How Do You Prefer Paying For Business Purchases?

I was wondering, do you folks have a preferred payment method when it comes to making business purchases, scripts, content, hosting, etc?

For us, 99% of the time we'll use a Visa card so we get some kind of buyer protection (and points of skymiles) whenever possible, the only thing we dont really use a CC for these days is our hosting with NatNet.

Do you have a preferred payment method that you use when making business purchases and if so, why?

Regards,

Lee

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    Credit card whenever possible. It's just easier.

Mind if I ask why you don't use you c/c with natnet? I jsut set up a server with them (thanks Luke ) and am having them charge my c/c.

--Chubbs

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Its just easier for me to use Paypal with them, i dont have to worry about emptying out my PP acct every month that way

Regards,

Lee

Credit Card except for designers.

For lower end designers that you're taking a chance on it's easier to use Paypal and get your money back faster when their results are nothing like the "design samples" of previous work they showed you :dolt:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I like cocks better than you!
    We do everything with checks. This way when the check comes out of the bank checking account it can then be printed off as proof of payment.
    When writing a check, if you put things in the memo area, and the other party cashes/deposits the check it then becomes a closed contract. Should a company ever not provide their complete services agreed upon, you have tracking if needed to persue legal action.

Easier for us :worm:

Gas, Grass or Ass.

Nobody rides for free.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. webnet's Avatar
    I prefer credit card or paypal