Thread: Are people's wallets being squeezed?

How long have you been gay?

Are people's wallets being squeezed?

Well, every news story around the world economy seems to say so. What are your experiences and thoughts?

I've heard from a number of people that sales are erratic and slower.

I think peoples wallets are squeezed. Food and gas prices are higher and people are cutting back on entertainment. I've heard the number of insufficient funds rebill failures are increasing dramatically as well.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

people i know definitely have less money for non-essentials. most people seem to work more hours for the same money - or even less money. i have friends who work for city and state governments who in the last year or two were forced to take pay cuts while gas and other prices went up. and interesting to note that our rent, my son's rent and my daughter's rent were all raised in the past month, and we aren't in the same neighborhoods.

yeah, i'd say wallets are being squeezed.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I live in a well-to-do suburb of sacramento, and I've been watching and noticing that all sorts of businesses are really struggling... closing their doors, having insane sales, cutting back hours... and I've talked to a few shop owners who have said that the UPS and other delivery services have had to completely reorganize their routes because a lot of businesses are either closing down or cutting down on deliveries.

So I think there's definitely a bit of a slowdown going on right now. But on the other hand, I think a lot of people out this way bought bigger houses than they could afford, and so they're struggling to pay mortgages that have readjusted, or ARMs that the interest rate increased, or whatever... and that's contributing to the problem.

Don't know if it's nationwide, but I'm sure seeing it here in northern CA.

How long have you been gay?
    Oh, guys, you are in US.Your life is cheaper. What can we say living in EU? For example: 1 liter of Milk is 1 euro, 1 liter of gasoline is 1,1 euro, 1 kg of oranges is 1,2 euro...And 1 euro is 1,53 $, so calculate it. In the past 6 months prices have gone crazy.:crybaby: ..

I am an adult webmaster paid in $. It is the worst combination to be paid in $ if you live in EU...$ has lost more than 40% comparing with euro in the last 6 years and it is still loosing...What is your fuc**** FED doing with your money?:anger: It is worthless.