Thread: Last Min. Phoenix Forum (Need Your Help)

scwebmaster

Last Min. Phoenix Forum (Need Your Help)

We decided that we are going to show up to the Phoenix Forum but it seems all hotels rooms are sold out including the overfill. Anyone have any sugestions on hotels not too far away from the event? If anyone of you guys have a spare room reserved and do not need it, we will take it off your hand for you.

Thanks
    Brian
    Brian H.

Affiliate Relations / Advertising
    AIM: FinelineBrian

Madame0120

Check It Out

Quote Originally Posted by scwebmaster View Post
    We decided that we are going to show up to the Phoenix Forum but it seems all hotels rooms are sold out including the overfill. Anyone have any sugestions on hotels not too far away from the event? If anyone of you guys have a spare room reserved and do not need it, we will take it off your hand for you.

Thanks
    Brian

I would get on the wait list for the host and over flow hotels. Then Google. Careful to be sure that what ever hotel you are in, they will transport you to the Mission Palms. It's a very strange city .. One year my hotel wouldn't send a van to pick me up, even though I was less than 2 miles away. 2 miles in Phoenix feels like 10 and charged like 20.

Check out the Marriott Spring Hill Suites - there are rooms. And it is one of our stops for the shuttle buses to and from the Forum hotel.

Marriott Spring Hill Suites - Phoenix Airport
    1601 West Rio Salado Parkway
    Tempe, Arizona 85281 USA
    Phone: 480-968-8222

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/trave...tempe-airport/
    Gary
    CCBill