Thread: Industry Idol

Duggy

Industry Idol

Hey guys,

Just wondering, do you have an industry mentor? Is there someone else in the industry that you really look up to or just love their stuff? Is it Lee?

Epoch Holly
    What a great question! I have a few people I really admire in this business! Tim Valenti owner of NakedSword, Morgan of Cybersocket, Joel and Esther of Epoch. To me all of these people handle business with honesty and integrity!

PS your pic is really cute Duggy!:cheerleader:

Filthy never look so good! BelamiAlan's Avatar
    Well I work for a legend and am very very lucky. Steven Scarborough President/Director of Hot House Entertainment is my mentor and the only reason I got into this business. Amazing history in the industry and great energy, a joy to be on his team!
    Nobody does it like BelAmi
    http://belamicash.com
    alan(at)belamionline.com

Making Pain Pay!
    We really admire and respect Joe, David and Harlan from PrideBucks, as well as GaybucksChip.

For us it is about being leaders and having the highest business ethics, and those people seem to all have it!

The fine folks over at Pridebucks have also helped us many times over the years with advice that has always turned out to be "spot on", so I guess in an indirect way they have mentored us, just as many on this board have helped to mentor us as well.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Epoch Holly
    Awww damn Steven is another one for me as well Alan and how could I forget the Pridebucks guys they are wonderful, also Lisa from Badpuppy!

Lisa from Badpuppy is an inspiration to us all. SHe conducts business in a professional and ethical way while remaining personable and friendly. She is my mentor and inspiration.
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Marketing Director-Orlando
    Collegeboyslive.com
    AIM: cbl chaz Orlando
    E-Mail: chaz@collegeboyslive.com

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    The people I remember leading me by the hand at my first show were Craig Tant, Patrick Curran and the always fabulous Harlan Yaffee. I still refer to those guys as my mentors.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

I like cocks better than you!
    We here at NoW @ ONE Entertainment really look up to Bill at Hot Desert Knights. He has been there to help us when we had problems, he's helped us in so many ways in guidance... he is truly our guardian angel so to speak. We love Bill!!!! :worm: :worm: :worm:

I like cocks better than you!
    Lisa from Badpuppy / Puppycash is our second favorite! She has helped us so much with Web-Traffic!