Thread: ISO: cheap and reliable hosting!

Looking for content ;)

ISO: cheap and reliable hosting!

I need a cheap and reliable place to host blogs/free sites etc as the host i currently use is apparently crap.

so any suggestions would be nice...

NationalNet is not cheap, but its totally reliable. We offer fully managed hosting plans, including active monitoring, 24x7 phone and web support (our policy is to answer all phone calls within 3 rings and tickets within 5 minutes), fully qualified support (you never get a junior techie) plus use a multihomed mix of premium teir1 providers only (no cogent).

What type of plan are you looking for (bandwidth, disk, # of servers, etc)? Can you email me your requirements on luke@nationalnet.com or sales@chilihost.com. We have some specials on that are very competitive and I would like to get you a quote.

cheers,
    Luke

i host most of my stuff at hosthead and i recommend them. reliable, reasonable prices, great support!

another host i use is naked hosting. they have this one killer deal virtual account called INSANE that i use for blogs and a review site.

i can also recommend swift will and i've heard good things about yellow fiber, although i haven't used them myself.

and yes, i've heard good things about natnet from many people

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    A remark on nationalnet:
    I never paid so less for so much!!
    You never will regret it, but sure - it depends of how much money you are able to spend.
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com

How long have you been gay?
    Please don't be another statistic of cheap hosting. Pick a quality host and in the long run it will be the best thing you ever did to your business.

The company names listed above include some very fine hosts and good competitors, given the opportunity I would certainly like to at least earn your consideration of hearing what we can offer.

Good luck with your search!
    Mark M, 727-433-0745
    MMemmer@CaroHosting.com Support is everything!
    ICQ# 40467849, AIM MMemmer333

wow, do i feel like a jerk!

carohosting is absolutely another host to add to the list of good hosts!

Quote Originally Posted by MMemmer View Post
    Please don't be another statistic of cheap hosting. Pick a quality host and in the long run it will be the best thing you ever did to your business.

The company names listed above include some very fine hosts and good competitors, given the opportunity I would certainly like to at least earn your consideration of hearing what we can offer.

Good luck with your search!

Looking for content ;)
    thanx everyone for the feedback, will go look at some sites and see where i will end up..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Unfortunately, cheap and reliable are two words that should never be used in the same sentence when it comes to hosting, it just doesnt exist.

You can get cheap hosting and you can get reliable hosting, but not both.

Regards,

Lee

i guess one has to define for ones' self what cheap is. i have very reliable hosting with our dedicated that costs less than a lot of the hosts around. are they cheap? well, they cost more than my monthly DSL and more than our electric bill. so is that a good value for money or is it cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Unfortunately, cheap and reliable are two words that should never be used in the same sentence when it comes to hosting, it just doesnt exist.

You can get cheap hosting and you can get reliable hosting, but not both.

Regards,

Lee