Thread: Free Sites

Duggy

Free Sites

Quick question ladies and gentlegays,

I'm working on some free site action, and I was curious as to how much content is too much content on your free sites?

Many thanks,

Duggy

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duggy View Post
    Quick question ladies and gentlegays,

I'm working on some free site action, and I was curious as to how much content is too much content on your free sites?

Many thanks,

Duggy
    Most gay link lists like 50-60 pics.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    See for me, 50+ pics is far to much, thats pretty much a whole content set from some providers.

What happened to the days of 10-20 pics to tease the surfer in to joining a paysite rather than giving them whole sets to jack off to for free?

Regards,

Lee

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Not sure. When I send out affiliate content to bloggers I pick 20 pics out of maybe 100-150. It's DAMN hard for me to find 20 pics. I usually grab like 40 at first then have to find the ones I want to use.

50 pics may seem like a lot, but you have to take it in perspective. Let's say you have 50 pics. That's 5 galleries of 10 pics and an index page. So it's 6 pages. Assume you have 3 outbound links per page, that's 18 "sales pitches" you can make.

Compare that with a 20 pic site. You have an index page and 2 gallery pages. So now you only have 9 "sales" pitches.

With a free site, they will just go down the link list sites and taken as a whole they contain 1,000s of free pics.

When I build free sites I try and diversify my pics from the set.

Example:
    Guy wears jeans. Show that pic.
    He unzips and shows underwear. There is a pic.
    Just in underwaer. There is a pic.
    Head of cock shows out of underwear. There is a pic.
    Turns and shows ass. That's a pic.
    Lifts arm and shows arm pits. There is a pic.

etc

I always try and find one pic that satisfies someones "fetish".

All my free sites end with the VERY FIRST beginning of the money shot. Have found that I get better sales by diversifying my pics as much as possible.

Some sets are easy to do that while others are hard.
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    See for me, 50+ pics is far to much, thats pretty much a whole content set from some providers.

What happened to the days of 10-20 pics to tease the surfer in to joining a paysite rather than giving them whole sets to jack off to for free?

Regards,

Lee
    In the gay market they shared the same death as TGP2. It killed bookmarkers to link lists.