Thread: What's More Important?

Duggy

What's More Important?

As an affiliate, when choosing sites to promote, what's more important to you on the tour pages; the layout/design or the actual content being used (i.e. exclusive, non-exclusive, how often it updates)?.

Of the design or content being used on a site, which is more important to you after the money you make per sale?

I like cocks better than you!
    To us, we are very picky of what sites and who we promote. The first thing we look for is:
    Do they offer webmaster promo content, we prefer TGP's, MPG's, etc. The more they offer, the more they get our traffic.

The second thing is we kinda study their site, if we send them traffic do we think the traffic will convert.

The third thing is, is the content exclusive or is it something we'll find all over the internet. If it's exclusive, they hooked us. And when I say "all over the internet." You can just look at a site sometimes and you'll see pics or vids on the site that you seen on other sites tour area pages.

Then we'll contact the affiliate manager or the webmaster and ask, "How often do you update" if it's at least once a week then we'll promote them.

Once we get the first sale, it's great. We want to see that sale convert every month.

We've promoted sites before where the member that we sent will cancel his subscription / membership after 2 months. If it's a common occurance we'll remove their banners, links, etc. off our site because then we believe theirs reasoning there that perhaps they dont update, or the member had problems, etc.
    Now if it's like 2 or 3 that cancel, we ignore it. But when it's like 10+ and within 90 days we consider it.

We really do very well promoting CockyBoys.com. We sent 4 members over a year ago, and they are still recurring. So we're promoting them more heavily now. Just food for thought. :broccoli: