Thread: Out Of Interest... Where Do You Report A Bar That...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Out Of Interest... Where Do You Report A Bar That...

Waters down or uses cheap liquor instead of name brands but still put them in name brand bottles.

For example, instead of Absolute, they use a $3 bottle of vodka but pour it in an Absolute bottle.

Or instead of Southern Comfort, they use some cheap shit, in a SoCo bottle?

Was just curious where, if i decided to, id need to report the scumbags to, would it be ATF?

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Be particularly intersting to call the PR department of the liquor companies themselves. I'm guessing that they would have a lot to lose if customers are being sold their product but actually being served something else, and it would probably yield some threatening letters.

Outside of that, I think it would be an FTC issue rather than ATF, since it's essentially fraud or deceptive marketing. But I'm not sure.

Duggy
    I say you call the Better Business Bureau and run those biatches out of town. $25 for two watered down drinks in Daytona Beach is the opposite of cute. F'reals.

Xo,

Duggy

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Well up here, we simply report them to the liquor licensing department, which any bar must have, and they are rather strict. In addition, I think there is a provincial regulatory body, state for Americans, that would be involved as well, due to taxes charged.... they'd be the one's i talk to first, nothing like a government agency sniffing to make bar owners compliant. :thumbsup:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Yeah, the liquor licensing agency for Florida would be your best bet. They'd probably want some kind of proof, other than an accusation, but I'm sure you have it or can get it easily enough.

Second would be the "top shelf" liquor distributor in the area.. they'll know if the number of bottles ordered matches the empties in the recycling containers.

We used to live behind a bar that was a big ole drug dealer hangout, I called the liquor control board and the place was shut down in less than a week.

Camper than a row of tents
    On the same topic.... A lot of restaurants refill the Heinz ketchup bottle with cheap generic stuff. If you don't see them doing it, another way to tell is if the ketchup comes pouring out of the bottle since real Heinz is so slow.
    I post here to whore this sig.

Camper than a row of tents
    I read about a bar in Florida that settled a case with Red Bull for millions. Seems that when people asked for Red Bull with vodka they were given some other energy drink. Red Bull heard about it, sent in spies to catch them and they got millions.

So yes, I would go straight to the liquor company.

You should have your own version of this :

http://www.abc.ca.gov/

Thats is the one place that will shut them down in an instant or deliver such huge fines it will force them out of business
    Domain inventory sale.