Thread: Damn - What A Weekend LOL

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Big Grin Damn - What A Weekend LOL

So Friday and Saturday were our first nights at the new owners of our nightclub and what a blast those nights were.

Who would have thought running a gay nightclub could have been some dramatic hahaha

Had a couple of staff call in sick, but luckily we had people waiting on standby in case this happened on Friday night.

Yesterday we had a DJ not show up, no phone call, no message, no reply when we called him up, luckily again, we had a 2nd DJ on standby and we were only late with the DJ booth by 10 minutes.

Oh and to top it all off, one of our female impersonators slipped and fell so we needed to find a replacement for her for our second show which again luckily, we had in place should something happen.

We almost hit capacity on both nights and it seems like everyone was talking about the club all over town this morning, especially since we lowered drink prices and didnt charge a cover fee.

We also have a shitload of pictures to upload from Friday night so hopefully ill have those online later today or tomorrow so you folks can see some of our locals dancing, getting half naked and partying like crazy

I now have to head back over to the club to get setup for our 8pm open tonight (we are going to be the only gay bar in town open tonight so should be busy).

Just wanted to check in and let everyone know we had a great open as the new owners and that ill be back in full force sometime in the next 10-14 days once we have a bunch of new procedures in place for the staff

Regards,

Lee

"That which submits is not always weak" Kushiel's Avatar
    Awesome, Lee!

Congrats for the Grand (re)Opening under your hand. Sounds like it was not only a blast, but a complete success!
    "All things in moderation... even moderation itself.." B.F.

Congrats Lee! Sounds like you're opening a new chapter in life, sounds fun :bunny:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Lee,
    I am so glad the first weekend was such a success! I wish you continued success for years and years to come. We still want to get together and do an event with you, so give me a holler once everything settles down!
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Marketing Director-Orlando
    Collegeboyslive.com
    AIM: cbl chaz Orlando
    E-Mail: chaz@collegeboyslive.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Lee,

So great to hear this is going so well for you! I'm sure it will be a huge success!!

Lee tell us more and post pics!!!!!
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com