Thread: Two New CCBill Features

Two New CCBill Features

CCBill Clients - We have a couple of new features just released the the CCBill system that you should know about:

Regional Pricing:
    Regional Pricing is a feature which allows you to set pricing for a specific geographic region or country. This works with our GeoIP Forms, which reads your viewer's IP address and returns a join page in the language and/or currency relevant to that country.

As of this release, the system uses our preset ratios to automatically set international pricing. We call this ‘CCBill Recommended’ with a set of recommended conversion ratios to offer your items internationally and use our Regional Pricing to battle losses from the decline of the dollar and its impact on your price points overseas.

Regional Pricing is NOW active for all clients, but only with the CCBill Recommended ratios. We will release the full customized version shortly. The clients that have implemented the Regional Pricing in testing have seen ZERO loss of transactions and an increase in revenue by up to 28%.

If you need assistance with this, our main login page has some set-up info, and you can also contact Client Support – 800-510-2859
    Demo is here: http://www.ccbill.com/beta/RegionalPricing_demo03b.html

Rebill Reactivation:
    Failed Rebills cost a lot – so we added a new MEMBER-side feature, to help the member correct their own rebill failure.
    How It Works:
    When the member receives their Failed Rebill email, it contains a link back to our system, where they can enter a new credit card number and resume rebilling. The ‘new credit card’ can be an entirely new credit card type and number, as well as simply a card with a new expiration date.
    It may not seem like much, but it eliminates the need to rejoin, or the hassle of calling Consumer Support with the new card number.
    The side effect should be better recurring numbers as well as cleaner, more accurate stats on your retention vs. new clients.
    Gary
    CCBill

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Great new features, Gary! We've already activated the regional billing and are seeing a significant increase in revenues.

I'm sure the rebill reactivation will be a helpful feature as well. Is there a link that we can include in mailings to members or in our members area to tell members how to find this feature?

Very good question, Chip. No short answers here...

For this reactivation feature, the links to the page where the consumer can adjust their card info is unique for every client and every consumer, since it passes subscription ID information to that page.
    It is not a 'public page' to which you can send a consumer directly - each link is unique and is sent to the failed rebill consumer directly in the email. This is important that your failed rebill consumers use that link in the email, since it will activate another attempt at the rebill with the new credit card info.

Now, we do have another new feature that has not been as publicized, but consumers can adjust their subscription information on the main CCBill Consumer Support link, by entering subscription IDs or their credit card number and adjust their information on their subscriptions via the CCBill site. But this does not activate any rebill attempts.

So we have the main CCBill Consumer Portal for basic updates and the Rebill pages for the failed rebills.

Does that help?
    Gary
    CCBill

I love the rebill reactivation idea, its so simple yet its never been done before. Thanks CCBill for thinking outside the box!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    We were one of the beta testers for Regional Pricing and it is a huge winner in my book. We saw a tiny decrease in the number of joins and a gigantic increase in revenue (google big mac index). I can't praise it highly enough.

How long have you been gay?
    Regional pricing is awesome
    especially if you have a lot of European customers
    Marc

I like cocks better than you!
    CCJax, could you please email me your contact information? I would like to speak to you about some things. Nothing bad I promise :whip:

I like cocks better than you!
    I just want to post a little somethin somethin here....
    The regional pricing... Am I happy with it? So/So. Here is why:

1) The funds aren't in USD for international, so you kind of lose some money.
    2) With number 1 - Are you gaining members and losing money or are you losing money and gaining a member back. So it's hand and hand. Are we satisfied with it? Very much so!

Just wanted to post my 2 cents after trying this out for a month or more now. :cheekymonkey: