Thread: Frank Cadwell of CCBill passes away

Frank Cadwell of CCBill passes away

To All Friends of CCBill:

It is with great and additional sadness that the Cadwell Family announces the loss of Frank Cadwell, one of the founders and owners of CCBill.com and CWIE Holding Company, Inc. Frank passed away peacefully on Sunday, April 6, 2008, at 2:40 p.m., with his family and loved ones by his side, after his fight with Cancer. Frank was preceded in death by his loving wife, JoAnn, who passed away earlier this year, on February 17, 2008. His son Ron, daughter Stephanie, and grandchildren Christopher, Chloe, Cristian, Capri and Lily survive Frank.

A public funeral service for Frank will take place on Thursday, April 10, 2008, in Phoenix, Arizona. Funeral service details are as follows:

11:30 am - Funeral Service:
    Shepherd of the Hills
    5524 E. Lafayette Blvd.
    Phoenix, AZ 85018
    (602) 840 – 3130

1:00 pm - Graveside Service:
    Paradise Gardens
    9300 E. Shea Blvd.
    Scottsdale, AZ 85260

The Cadwell Family has asked that in memory of Frank, donations can be made to: Pancreatic Cancer Research program at the TGen Foundation

TGen Foundation
    One Arizona Center
    400 E. Van Buren Street, Suite 850
    Phoenix, AZ 85004
    Phone: 602.343.TGEN (8436)
    http://www.tgenfoundation.org/NetCommunity

To many, Frank, a Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine, who served as the Chief Financial Officer of CCBill and CWIE Holdings from 1996 to 2004, and continued his involvement with day-to-day operations until recently, was more than just a leader. Frank's thoughtful nature, warm heart and sense of humor touched many. Please join everyone at our family of Companies, as we express our appreciation to Frank for his friendship, leadership, hard work and efforts to make CCBill into a global flagship for business excellence, and for his legacy of driving the growth of our company with an incomparable level of warmth, class and distinction.

Frank will be sadly missed.
    Gary
    CCBill

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Frank Cadwell was one of the truly genuine individuals in this industry. I never saw him without a smile on his face, and he and his wife were really _nice_. They were good people, and I am so glad our paths crossed. While I am sad that they have passed away, they had good lives and they had good friends. All the rest is immaterial. They were good, happy, honorable people.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

God bless CCBill.

Even though they are not my biller I've known them to be very Gay friendly and open to anyones business without discrimination.

I hope his passing finds his family well without turmoil and strife.

May the powers that be bless them with goodwill and blessings.

xoxoxoxo Squirtit.com
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

TheLegacy
    I've met him a few times - but always seemed to really care about the people he worked with and the clients that trusted his company.

Peace to his family.