Thread: ArchiveCash Launches THE DVD SITE OnlyBeef.com! $125 PPS!

I'm not gay; I'm British! deejne's Avatar

ArchiveCash Launches THE DVD SITE OnlyBeef.com! $125 PPS!

Hey guys,

I figured it was time to hit the gay niche with our program ArchiveCash.com

For those of you that don't know, we from GayGravy/PrideAccess own ArchiveCash.com

Were paying $35 PPS on $1 trials by default (console free).

This site offers surfers more gay content then any site around. We basically bought every damn DVD available

This site is a sure converter - And to get your attention, this Sunday, April 13th earn $125 PPS on all joins you send to this killer site.

More info here:

Feel free to contact us for anything you may need.

DJ:
    ICQ. 382 100 572
    AIM. deej4vendetta
    E. DJ [at] adultdevelopments.com

Rob:
    ICQ 525989
    Email rob@sobvsites.com

D.J. / JuicyAds.com / Account Executive / The #1 Adult Advertising Network
    icq 391542747 / skype deejne / email dj (at) juicyads.com

it would probably be a much better converter without that SAME guy that all non-gay programs use on almost every gay site. for one thing, everyone has seen him - he adds a feeling on overexposure to any site by now. and second, his arched and probably plucked eyebrows aren't every man's dream, even though i get the creepy feeling they are every straight designer's vision of a gay man.

come on - you guys have a great product with SOOOO much content for members. why not put a fresher model on the tour?

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    I agree ! Over exposed to say the least.

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    Weather or not he's over exposed, the site still sells better then 99% of the sites out there Dont believe it? Send traffic and see for yourself.

I agree its not good to have an over exposed model on any tour, gay, straight or whatever. I wasn't aware of this models popularity. We will change out the model, but im willing to bet anything it wont help ratios. They people buy due to the mass amount of content

But yes, thats for the good pointer. We dont want the same model everyone else uses

it's not that he's popular - it's that his pic is used a lot. i guess you could say he's popular with str8 designers, but they're probably not your target market

Quote Originally Posted by givemegravy View Post
    Weather or not he's over exposed, the site still sells better then 99% of the sites out there Dont believe it? Send traffic and see for yourself.

I agree its not good to have an over exposed model on any tour, gay, straight or whatever. I wasn't aware of this models popularity. We will change out the model, but im willing to bet anything it wont help ratios. They people buy due to the mass amount of content

But yes, thats for the good pointer. We dont want the same model everyone else uses

bonus day coming up, get those links ready.... let me know if you need any custom banners, etc :thumbsup:

$125 Today!!!