Thread: WOW Lucky Me Media Launches live with www.wankoffworld.com

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar

WTF? WOW Lucky Me Media Launches live with www.wankoffworld.com

WOW Lucky Me Media have been doing business on the adult world wide web since 1998.

Our sites have always been synonymous with trust and integrity and after years of good relationships with our affiliates, suppliers and partners, we are proud to announce the launch of our latest venture, www.wankoffworld.com

WankOffWorld.com has been built with unique content, creative approaches and tasteful design and after initial testing and in house promotion has produced above industry conversions and a very strong member retention rate.

Our affiliate program is now open and webmasters are invited to join. Our Affiliate section can be found HERE

Promotional tools are being added weekly and we are happy to offer customized tools to our affiliate webmasters.

To make contact with us, please either email us at: websupport@wankoffworld.com or MSN Messenger: wankoffworld@hotmail.com

The team behind Wank Off World look forward to working with you ! www.wankoffworld.com

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com

congrats on the site launch, it looks great and I am sure it will do very well for you too!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Dzinerbear
    Congrats Peter, I know this has been a long time coming.

All the best,
    Michael

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    Congrats Peter!

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    thanks guys appreciated !

How long have you been gay?
    Its converting great for me Peter ! Next updates looking hot too - hehe cheers Tim

Good to hear, let me know if you want anymore customer banners done etc
    regards and thanks Peter

HeidiRabbit
    Hey Peter;

Nice new site. I noticed that you have not submitted your site on RabbitsReviews. You should fill out the form when you have a minute so that we can get you reviewed.

have a good one,

heidi

Hey Heidi, yup got your email, will get onto it 1st thing early next week and email you back etc, thanks again Peter