Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: No Payment from EonFilms/Rainbow Chaos Productions

SethMonroe

No Payment from EonFilms/Rainbow Chaos Productions

Hey guys! Im a model and I did webcam work for Eon Films... They've owed me 500 dollars for about 2 months now. I was just wondering if anyone who has thier feeds knows if perhaps they are having problems with making payments right now... or if maybe I've just been screwed over. Thanks for any/all advise.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Rocky is a pretty standup guy. I know he occasionally has cash problems, but this is the first I've heard of him not paying anyone.

I don't know what his current situation is, but have you tried to make a payment arrangement with him? Is he not returning calls/emails?

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    This has already been addressed and resolved. We had a miscommunication on an arrangement.

R.
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

FabScout Entertainment Inc FabScout's Avatar

Rocky, a "stand up" guy

I have been attempting to contact rocky since Vegas in January,

Rocky owes me several thousand dollars, and is aware of it....
    I have left many many messages and email for Rocky, and even have tried to contact him through 3rd parties. It is a shame, with Rocky's reputation, that now I am forced to get lawyers involved.
    Rocky, care to call me back now?

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    I owed you $5000.00

I paid you $2000.00

I still owe you $3000.00

I am working my ass off for D&E Productions/BluMedia and Pride Studios as a photographer in order to pay you (and someone else) the funds that I owe you/them. Feel free to ask David, Eddie, Harlan and Mark how much I am busting my ass. I have also taken on a job as a director for a new studio in order to get caught up. I cannot say who that studio is, just yet, but a press release is coming. I am not filming anything new for Eon Films until the debt for "The Stone Age" is 100% repaid.

Since you brought this public, that's my public response.

I had a real bad run of bad luck after February, so I am still running to catch up. This is not an excuse, but bad shit happens and I had to prioritize my debts in order to take care of myself. On one hand, I could have paid you off in full, but then lost my house and car and everything I own. On the other hand, I could have not paid you off and taken new jobs in order to make sure that you COULD get paid back the $$ owed.

So I picked the best option.

(And you always, always, ALWAYS call while I am in a photoshoot and cannot answer the phone. I shoot from 9am until 2am, every day except Monday, which is when I am busy cleaning my set and scheduling my shoots for the coming week. When I shoot, I leave my phone on the desk of give it to Jeremy, my assistant. If I don't get back to you, you need to call back. And I also told you many times before that the best way to get hold of me is through a text message, because I WILL get that. And as for third party... who the hell are you talking about? I have never heard from a third party telling me to contact you... except for that attorney, who never replied back to me, regardless of how many emails I sent him.

So sit tight, Howard. Bad shit happened, I am back on track and working my little tail off to take care of you.

R.

FabScout Entertainment Inc FabScout's Avatar

Thank you

Thanks Rocky

hope things get better talk to you soon

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    *hugs for rocky*

Shit happens - but frankly - Rocky's post sounds upright and honest and in no way he sounds like he's running away from his problems.
    :-D

desslock
    Let me just say that I think it is really bad form to post in a public message your bill collecting problems. Yes, we all want to get paid, but to just title a message pointing fingers that only cause rumors is inappropriate.

I mean, why not just post your entire accounts receivable on here while you're at it? Maybe I know your milkman, who's 60 days past due with you, too.

I could just as easily post fair sounding messages like "so Rocky, isn't it true that you beat your boyfriend?" ... or ... "hey my neighbor said that his daughter saw Rocky practicing witchcraft in a coven out in the forest last week, let's all on the message boards go light our torches and find some real justice."... cut to a Springfield Town Mob from the Simpsons rushing to Rocky's to "collect"

Trying to make the message forums a de facto credit rating agency is a bad idea.

Anyways, had to get that off my chest.

Thanks,
    Steve

jaycar
    Steve..I couldnt agree with you more!!
    cheers

Madame0120
    :bow:
    Sometimes it seems like our industry has forgotten there are still telephones. Pick it up, push the buttons. It's FUN! You even get to speak to ppl in real time.

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Hallo.... HALLO... darn those touch tone phones....
    :-D

I like cocks better than you!
    If Rocky owes money, he is not the type of guy to run and hide. Thus, if he owes money, you can expect it. He isn't one to screw people without lube and then run away from you. You'll get your money, just give him time.

How long have you been gay?
    Never know when bad things happen.. I think Rocky did his job for the guys he owed.

KICK ASS WEB DESIGN
    ppixel01@gmail.com

12clicks
    Quote Originally Posted by derekt View Post
    If Rocky owes money, he is not the type of guy to run and hide. Thus, if he owes money, you can expect it. He isn't one to screw people without lube and then run away from you. You'll get your money, just give him time.
    I paid this guy for content on the 21st of march.
    I still haven't received it.
    its now exactly a month since I paid him. At what point do you guys stop making excuses for him?

Quote Originally Posted by 12clicks View Post
    I paid this guy for content on the 21st of march.
    I still haven't received it.
    its now exactly a month since I paid him. At what point do you guys stop making excuses for him?

The ICQ I received from this guy today and my reply:

12clicks (05:16 AM) :
    what is this week's excuse for my content not being here?

BeachBoi.com (06:13 AM) :
    listen bud, you ordered content and then didnt like the method of delivery, despite the fact that the delivery method was posted clearly on the preview site. i went out of my way to export all of the footage off of the mini-dv's for you, re-edit the footage and then burn it to data-dv, and even added 2 extra scenes not available for sell on the sites for the trouble.

BeachBoi.com (06:13 AM) :
    considering the fact that i told you when you ordered that i only work on content twice a week because of my very busy shooting schedule, i would expect a little professional courtesy since i had to change the method of delivery just to suit you.

BeachBoi.com (06:15 AM) :
    it is not my fault that you do n ot want the content delivered on mini-dv, as i deliver it to all other sites i shoot for (with no issue). i have done my best to accomodate you and burned all of the content to data-dvd, as your request.