Thread: NatNet support is a JOKE!

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

NatNet support is a JOKE!

I am less than impressed that I have an email issue and all I get is shit!

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Have you called Majied? He is their mail guru and I've never had an issue he couldn't solve for us... and we had some pretty complex issues.

If you don't have success with Majied, call either Tomas, who I think is the tech manager, or Bill.

I don't think we're alone in never having an issue that couldn't be quickly and efficiently resolved. There have been one or two where I had to gently pester to get something handled, but it's still light years beyond any experiences I've ever had at any other provider.

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    No one is happy if something like this happen. But it can happen - or does your car never broke?
    Have you read the announcement in mynatnet?
    Have you opened a ticket and asked what is going on?

I did! - The mailserver was broke. It's fixed. All will be back to normal in the next 12 hours from now (if I calculated correct now).
    I got a very detailed report what happened after I opened a ticket and ask for how things are going with the mail server issue. And as usual I got this answer within a minute.
    Of course, I feel pissed off with the mail issue. But this can happen to every hosting company. So I don't feel pissed of with natnet.
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com

Well, the issue was resolved. I had several time sensitive emails that I could not access and being a Monday AND the day before taxes were due the timing could not have been worse.

I was venting...

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    Well, that I can understand, Lee. Really worse! I am still waiting for an email with a confirmation link which should be sent yesterday. And still not know what other important mails still didn't arrived. I am 17 hours on-line per day and usual answer my mails immediately. So, I also feel not good with this.
    Hope you get/got your work done, now. :specs:
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com

How long have you been gay?
    Hi Lee,

I'm sure by now you have read my post-mortem regarding the issue with the mail storage cluster (if you did not get that, email me and I'll send it to you), and trust me, we did not have a good day either what with 1000's of customers upset about the email.

Unfortunately, email is one of those things that doesn't make us a dime. In fact, we spend literally thousands of dollars on hardware just to deal with the over 5 million emails we process each day. However, when email doesn't work, it costs us all dearly.

I do apologize for the issues and if you are truly dissatisfied with NationalNet, then please contact me and I will work to correct that. If someone gave you a hard time on the phone, I will personally rectify that situation swiftly and permanently. Just tell me who it was.

I can be reached at bill AT nationalnet DOT com or 404-420-7000

Please call me or email. The last thing I EVER want to see is someone saying "NationalNet support sucks" on a public forum and I'll do whatever it takes to prevent that from happening.

Bill VanVorst
    President
    NationalNet

Just to close this matter. I started this thread and I regret it. I have always actually been impressed with NatNet's technical support. I was venting on the board about this "day without email" since it happened the day before the US income taxes were due and I expecting some very important time sensitive correspondence.

I was stressed out and frustrated and vented on the board as other's often do. This was not the place for it and I am sorry.

Once again, NatNet actually is a GREAT hosting company and I would (and have) recommended them to those looking for a hosting company.
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiB View Post
    Just to close this matter. I started this thread and I regret it. I have always actually been impressed with NatNet's technical support. I was venting on the board about this "day without email" since it happened the day before the US income taxes were due and I expecting some very important time sensitive correspondence.

I was stressed out and frustrated and vented on the board as other's often do. This was not the place for it and I am sorry.

Once again, NatNet actually is a GREAT hosting company and I would (and have) recommended them to those looking for a hosting company.
    Hi Lee,

I do truly appreciate the kind words. I am by nature a very impatient person so I do understand your frustration.

We actually host a few accountants and this could not have come at a worse time for them either.

Anyway, thanks again for your post...it means a lot to me

-- Bill

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    Natnet support is the best I have ever seen.
    Can not praise them enough