Thread: Site With Lots Of Stolen Content From Titan Media, Sean Cody, And Many More!!!!

I like cocks better than you!

Site With Lots Of Stolen Content From Titan Media, Sean Cody, And Many More!!!!

My lover came across this site about a week ago because the owner was on gay.com just chatting and what not. This gentleman on gay.com spoke to him, they got to talking, etc.

My lover requested access to the below blog. Yesterday, he finally received access and aproval.

Once your in, there is an area requesting donations via paypal. So the guy is making money on stolen videos from sites and studios.

Here's the instructions to get in.

Go to: www.multiply.com
    Username: jamorino
    Password: duck11

Once your in, you will see green text on the left that says "Recent Updates."

In the address bar, paste this URL: http://sydbiguy2.multiply.com/video/

Then you'll see all of the videos.

These are not clips, these are full length videos. Persay there's 1 sean cody video. It will be split up in parts, 10 mins each. so on and so forth.

what is your fetish?
    Hey - will your partner complain at multiply over this?

With a bit of luck this guys ip can be banned.

I am willing to do whatever it takes. We have 1 video that is up on his site. I have contacted Multiply.com many times on numerous occasions complaining and sending them notices to remove my video and they do not acknowledge or anything. This has been ongoing for over 3 months now.

Oh, I thought you said "will you partner."
    I'll talk to him, see what he says. But he has no action in this business. So his complaint might not mean anything. All he did was talk to the guy and received access. Multiply.com wouldn't really acknowledge him.

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. Titanmen's Avatar
    I just went thru, but didn't see any Titan stuff. I'll pass it onto our legal department and have them look more closely.

Have you considered sending a notice to Multiply and telling them that the site is in violation of the 2257 labeling law? This is a violation of Federal law and would be a violation of Multiply's TOU. If Multiply is doing the transcoding and serving the files, then they have some legal obligation once you have put them on notice to the violation. Just a thought....

TitanMen, 2 of our videos have been up on that site for aprox. 3 months now. We have been trying to fight with them EVERY WHICH WAY! And they are not even acknowledging us. We've even had our lawyer write them a letter. The letter was signed for, but again not knowledged. We don't know what else to do. Our lawyer is saying that there's nothing we can do. But yet he's not entirely familiar with adult entertainment law.

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. Titanmen's Avatar
    Sounds like you need to kick your attorney in the ass! This is not brain surgery!

Here is the DMCA Designated Agent for Multiply.com. Your attorney needs to send them a DMCA compliant take down notice for your films. If they do not respond, you send it again and again. Once you have legally put them on notice and they do not comply, they then become legally liable for the infringment. In other words you get to sue Multiply for the infringements! ;-)

http://www.copyright.gov/onlinesp/agents/multiply.pdf

Any decent attorney should be able to figure this out.

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanmen View Post
    Sounds like you need to kick your attorney in the ass! This is not brain surgery!

Here is the DMCA Designated Agent for Multiply.com. Your attorney needs to send them a DMCA compliant take down notice for your films. If they do not respond, you send it again and again. Once you have legally put them on notice and they do not comply, they then become legally liable for the infringment. In other words you get to sue Multiply for the infringements! ;-)

BOOM SNAP!
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanmen View Post

The thing is, these people don't have an attorney. Read back on the board and anyone can figure that out. Besides, they can't even pay people in the industry that they owe money to, I don't know how anyone could possibly expect them to pay an attorney. :bananacock:
    ICQ# 200-385-093

login isn't working anymore
    JODY
    Jody |at| CockyBoys.com / ICQ: 10731020
    CockyBoys

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    If the DMCA does not get immediate response, send an email to abuse@nac.net, which is Multiply's upstream provider. Provide a copy of the DMCA notice to NAC and explain that Multiply is in violation of NAC's terms of service and that failure to get action will make NAC liable for DMCA infringement.

NAC is a fairly large and well known provider. I'd be very surprised if they blew off the DMCA request.

I've had several cases where people were stealing our stuff and were completely unresponsive to takedown requests. As soon as I went to the upstream provider with the request, magically the materials went away

I also have to agree with Titanmen; if your attorney doesn't know how to handle a simple DMCA takedown issue, he probably isn't the right guy to be working with. Because everyone in the chain, including the transit providers (AT&T, Level 3, etc) can be held liable for damages if infringing content is not removed when requested, all you generally have to do is go after the upstream and they will force the removal of the content, or else simply remove Internet access to the server in question until the issue is resolved.

Dean, we do have attorneys. Please visit: www.attorneymowrey.com, feel free to call their office and ask Kendahl or Attorney Stephen Mowrey if they represent us.

Secondly, Attorney Chad Belville has worked with us on a couple of occasions with contracts as well as Cease and Desist letters of content theft.

Also, we have hired a paralegal which we've hired freelance who comes into the office twice a week.

Yes, in the past we did not obtain any legal counsel. However, as we've grown and incorporated we have developed a legal counsel.

As far as that website changing the password, could be because too many log-ins from different IP Addresses. The main sites incorporated in streaming videos of which they own ownership of have seen their content on there, have played their content, and are aware.