Thread: Mysterious Deaths of Young College Men

Camper than a row of tents

Mysterious Deaths of Young College Men

I saw an interesting news story today and thought some of you might be interested:

http://kstp.com/article/stories/s421846.shtml?v=1

Thank you for posting this. I am going to make sure that all the boys in both houses see this article and keep a heads up when they go out. Most of the time we travel in packs, but occasionally someone will go out alone and they need to be cautious. People approach us quite often at the clubs if they have been to our sites and the boys find it flattering, but they need to be somewhat cautious as well. We've never had anything bad happen, but we've had our share of stalkers.
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Marketing Director-Orlando
    Collegeboyslive.com
    AIM: cbl chaz Orlando
    E-Mail: chaz@collegeboyslive.com

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    wow, pretty fucked up
    Firepower/Rising Son/Americreme Video
    custom web content
    icq 482810126

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Wow.

When I was a county attorney in Iowa we had an unexplained drowning that was very very similar to what happened to those men. it was a man in that age range, he looked similar to the faces of the other deceased men, his drowning was not explainable, it was in the right geographic region and the last people to see him alive were at the bar, just like the men in the story. The only difference is that my county is rural unlike the other locations

I sent this on to the lead investigator in my county. Since it occurred on my watch, I would like to see that case resolved.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    Wow.

When I was a county attorney in Iowa we had an unexplained drowning that was very very similar to what happened to those men. it was a man in that age range, he looked similar to the faces of the other deceased men, his drowning was not explainable, it was in the right geographic region and the last people to see him alive were at the bar, just like the men in the story. The only difference is that my county is rural unlike the other locations

I sent this on to the lead investigator in my county. Since it occurred on my watch, I would like to see that case resolved.
    Have you heard anything back from the investigator yet? It would be great if the case could finally be put to rest. What a relief for the family to finally know what really happened and what a relief for you to know that justice could finally be served on the victim's behalf.
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Marketing Director-Orlando
    Collegeboyslive.com
    AIM: cbl chaz Orlando
    E-Mail: chaz@collegeboyslive.com

Greta Van Susteren picked this up Tuesday night on Fox News. I caught only the tail end of it, but I'm sure she'll continue coverage in the future. This is her kind of story.
    I post here to whore this sig.

Keep your eyes out on the news... this story is catching fire in the mainstream media and will probably start showing up in a lot of places within the next couple weeks.

703_Angel
    YIKES! That is some fucked-up shit! Thank you for bringing this to all of our attention. It's sad that these people have been able to get away with this for so long.

we have FOUR Fratmen from Eau Claire.

I'd venture a guess that about 1/3 of the Fratmen live in the north in one of those states.. Lots it Washington and Ohio and Indiana and Wisconsin.

Scares the shit out of me.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    freaky stuff. Worlds a scary place sometimes.