Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need Hosting that cannot be HACKED

southernexposur

I need Hosting that cannot be HACKED

I have been using Rocketflow hosting. Thought I found a GREAT DEAL on hosting, but to my suprise!
    19.99 a month for 100GB Traffic and 500MB Space. Good Starter for Me.
    Now they recently sent a letter saying I was At 24Gigs of space used and they DELETED my entire site... Says you can upgrade in control panel, but the function is DISABLED. Not to mention the site was down for 2 days during the DELETION TIME.
    Also, I'm using the free version of Smart Thumbs and EVERY MONTH, my server and sites was HACKED and Dismantled.

I need 25-100 Gigs of Space and maybe 100 Gig traffic in order for Smart Thumbs to actually be Effective. NO ONE CAN HACK into the Server!! Control Panel with Cron Job Management, Access to Create DataBase, Php, and more.

Any Suggestions?>? Anyone?>?:cigarette:

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    I used rocketflow, too until they got hacked and a disguised turkish "hacking" crew residing in germany used my site to propagate their weired thoughts

since then I am using natnet
    :-D

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Another vote for NatNet... but I don't think they offer anything close to what you're paying.

Almost any virtual hosting alternative is going to be more vulnerable than a dedicated solution simply because more people have access to the box. Additionally, the level of support you get from a virtual hosting provider is going to be considerably lower than from a good dedicated provider such as NatNet.

There are some other good alternatives out there, but I haven't been in the virtual market for a long time so haven't seen who has what deals these days, you might check out webhostingtalk.com. But... do some checking and don't choose just based on price. Lots of virtual hosting companies are one-man operations that have one server in a data center somewhere and these folks in most cases can't provide the level of security oversight and ongoing maintenance that a quality host provides.

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    You can check out http://xxxwebhosting.com/virtual_linux.htm
    I was with them something about 5 years ago, also on virtual and had never problems.
    But what others said, the best choice will be natnet on a dedicated server. I am with natnet and running 4 TPG sites, some blogs and other small sites on the same server. No problems at all and their servers a really secure.
    You should head up Luke for a quote.
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com

Hi there! I havent made the minimum posts to post a url yet, but you might want to take a look at our economy plan, sounds like what youre looking for =) jaguarserversDOTcom and less than what youre currently paying
    PM or icq 143690760 if you have any questions.
    Best,
    Syd
    Syd (Squidney)
    Webmaster for hire
    ICQ# 143-690-760

If you want help getting a NationalNet dedicated server, please hit me up on luke@nationalnet.com or sales@chilihost.com - we can offer you a very secure setup on a dedicated server from $199/mo. Please note, we can also offer you shared / virtual hosting from $75/mo however there is never a guaranty that on shared hosting you will be fully secure since you are sharing that server with others who may or may not be fully secure themselves. Your best bet for security is to get a dedicated server and have experts, like our award-winning techies, strengthen the server and tighten up security for you (which our guys will do by default and like all our support there is no extra fees for this service).

cheers,
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Can I spank someone? badboysfilms's Avatar

Got an offer for you

Here is what I can do for you at cpwebhosting.net
    Dedicated Server with the following:

P4 2.4 GHz Processor, 2 gig of Ram, 200 gig HrDr or better, upto 1400 Gigs Bandwidth
    146. per month managed Your choice of Unix OS centOs would be a good choice but that is up to you. 100. setup and billing 2 mo. at a time billing.

This is a special deal that I can offer only to gay owners of sites.

Let me know,
    BadBoysFilms

No no i'm really handsome, all the lesbians love me.
    Swiftwill.com is a great company for maximum security. They go to great lengths for security.
    At times that can be inconvenient or even outright annoying, but that's the price you pay for
    ultimate security. Chilihost and Phatservers are also good. The latter are two all around good
    hosts with knowledgeable staff, so they'll have good security, but nothing too unusual.
    Swiftwill has some unique security systems.
    --
    Ray B. Morris
    support@bettercgi.com

Strongbox - The next generation in site security:
    http://www.bettercgi.com/strongbox/

Throttlebox - Next generation in intelligent bandwidth control
    http://www.bettercgi.com/throttlebox/

Clonebox - Next generation disaster prevention
    http://www.bettercgi.com/clonebox/

Affiliate program:
    http://www.bettercgi.com/affiliates/user/register.php

southernexposur
    I originally used ChiliHost and I am familiar with their excellent service. Luke, I'll be contacting you for a set up and move in a few days. Thanks for all the great advice.

:flogging:

I like cocks better than you!
    We've been with Godaddy.com for 4 years now. We have had attempted hacks from angry members and "Brute attacks." None were ever successful. Perhaps try them. The hosting is affordable, and of course reliable.

aaronjacob
    Luke - do you run both NationalNet and Chillihost then?

Quote Originally Posted by aaronjacob View Post
    Luke - do you run both NationalNet and Chillihost then?
    I used to run ChiliHost, but as of March last year ChiliHost (USA operations) merged with NationalNet, while ChiliHost.nl (European operations) became its own corporation that is fully offshore.

Today, I can help you with any sales or customer support for either NationalNet or Chilihost.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

aaronjacob
    Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    I used to run ChiliHost, but as of March last year ChiliHost (USA operations) merged with NationalNet, while ChiliHost.nl (European operations) became its own corporation that is fully offshore.

Today, I can help you with any sales or customer support for either NationalNet or Chilihost.
    Ah sweet! The reason I wanted to know is because when we fiiiiiiiiinally get to rehost our sites with a different company, I want to know there's someone there who has a lot of adult paysite experience and will be able to problem solve and trouble shoot!

No no i'm really handsome, all the lesbians love me.
    Quote Originally Posted by derekt View Post
    We've been with Godaddy.com for 4 years now. We have had attempted hacks from angry members and "Brute attacks." None were ever successful.
    Perhaps try them. The hosting is affordable, and of course reliable.
    FYI for newbies who may read this -
    While derek may be happy with godaddy, neither they no any other $4 / month host
    provides anything resembling what most would consider quality hosting for your business.
    At $4.29. they are great for Grandpa's quilting club web site, but you get what you pay for.
    For your business, any of the other hosts mentioned in this thread will provide FAR better
    security, customer service, speed, etc. There's a reason most webmasters pay 50 times
    that much - actually quite a few reasons. It's like the difference between dollar store
    merchandise and professional tools.
    --
    Ray B. Morris
    support@bettercgi.com

Strongbox - The next generation in site security:
    http://www.bettercgi.com/strongbox/

Throttlebox - Next generation in intelligent bandwidth control
    http://www.bettercgi.com/throttlebox/

Clonebox - Next generation disaster prevention
    http://www.bettercgi.com/clonebox/

Affiliate program:
    http://www.bettercgi.com/affiliates/user/register.php

Quote Originally Posted by aaronjacob View Post
    Ah sweet! The reason I wanted to know is because when we fiiiiiiiiinally get to rehost our sites with a different company, I want to know there's someone there who has a lot of adult paysite experience and will be able to problem solve and trouble shoot!
    We are definitely the guys for you! We are one of the biggest adult hosts, some of our clients include JUB, Penthouse, NaughtyAmerica, Hustler, Karups, etc...

When you are ready, hit me up on luke@nationalnet.com and I will help you get things all setup.

cheers,
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director