Thread: XonDemand ADULT WEBMASTER RESOURCES

I'm not gay; I'm British! xondemand's Avatar

XonDemand ADULT WEBMASTER RESOURCES

HUGE LIST - XonDemand Movies
    Data Feeds, Formatted List of All Movies.

HUGE LIST - Tube Sites
    Tube sites, distribute your video to many.

HUGE LIST - Review Sites
    Submit your website for Free Review.

HUGE LIST - ADD Your BLOG
    Submit your Blog for more Free exposure!

HUGE LIST - Adult Boards
    Post a thread, Chat with Adult Webmasters!

Learn more - http://www.xodgroup.com/add_url.html
    XonDemand Studio | Webmasters
    60,000+ DVD Movies

ADULT WEBMASTER RESOURCES

Camper than a row of tents
    Hey XonDemand: I see your posts all over the web and it looks like you have some great content. But I'm a newbie and am not sure I understand how to promote your stuff. Have you ever considered writing up a "how to" guide for newbies, something that walks them through step-by-step from signing up with you as a sponsor to putting content on their blog or site? I think you might attract a lot of new affiliates if you offered something like this. Just make sure to write it in really basic language! Thanks!

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    Hey XonDemand: I see your posts all over the web and it looks like you have some great content. But I'm a newbie and am not sure I understand how to promote your stuff. Have you ever considered writing up a "how to" guide for newbies, something that walks them through step-by-step from signing up with you as a sponsor to putting content on their blog or site? I think you might attract a lot of new affiliates if you offered something like this. Just make sure to write it in really basic language! Thanks!
    Yes I would write a 'how to guide' and would like to start with your help. :morning:

hit me up on email then I will send you the ruff draft I have and see what you make of it... Rob@XonDemand.com

The truth is that every webmaster / studio wants/needs something different and that's why we have such great tools to use...the studios and webmaster need them so we created them...

just like your need for a guide; :donmike:

I'm looking forward to your email... :sunny:
    60,000+ DVD Movies

even better a Video how to guide... :vanish: :thumbsup:
    60,000+ DVD Movies

Camper than a row of tents
    Rob, I emailed you last week asking for your guide and never got anything. I got your spam blocker message and replied to that but then nothing. I don't have ICQ so what do you suggest?

Yeah XonDemand

Rob, I emailed you last week asking for your guide and never got anything. I got your spam blocker message and replied to that but then nothing. I don't have ICQ so what do you suggest?
    sc32803 - I replied to your email and we are working together... THANKS

I'm glad we were able to create something with you that you can use.. to make :moneybags: with
    60,000+ DVD Movies