Thread: Where can I find older guys to do shout outs for my site?

mrmax

Where can I find older guys to do shout outs for my site?

I started a site about daddies and I want to find some men between 40-70 to do short 3 minute shoutouts. Nothing nude, just maybe wink at the camera and take their shirts off and say the name of my site.

How do I find guys to do this? I posted on Craigslist in adult gigs but got nothing.
    This is a little unusual since its just short video clips and not full sex scenes.
    Im willing to pay, but since its short I dont know how much to pay.
    Any suggestions on how to do all this?

try arranging a "bar night" at one or more of your local bars that attract your target aged client el. As part of the evening, have a couple of guys, younger to equal the age of your target models, walk around and ask the guys to help out by being part of a video ad for your site. Many will be shy, but there will always be those who are just looking for an excuse to take off their shirt and smile for a camera! Best of all, IT'S FREE modeling. You could make arrangements with the bar owner to offer a free drink or two to anyone who participates. Play it right and you could have your ad done in a weekend and at the cost of a couple of bar tabs! PLEASE don't forget to take your model release forms and make sure that the bar has a fax machine or all in one printer that you can use to copy ID's or take your own!

This is just a suggestion from a humble marketer. Let me know what you end up doing and I hope you'll post a link on here to the finished product!
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Marketing Director-Orlando
    Collegeboyslive.com
    AIM: cbl chaz Orlando
    E-Mail: chaz@collegeboyslive.com

mrmax
    Thats a great suggestion. I know Manhunt used to do that in Boston and have guys go in back and take photos.

Im hoping to do something more small an dlow key, but I guess if youre going to go, then you should go big

Thanks a lot

You are quite welcome! Remeber that you don't have to go all out like Manhunt, you can keep it classy and low key, but still entertaining and fun. Don't get out of your budget, esp on a ground floor project such as this. You also have to remember that your target model will most likely be more comfortable in a more intimate environment, smaller bars work great for such events. Again, let me know how it goes!
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Marketing Director-Orlando
    Collegeboyslive.com
    AIM: cbl chaz Orlando
    E-Mail: chaz@collegeboyslive.com

703_Angel
    Yeah I was totally going to suggest taking it to your local bear bar. Also, in addition to Craig's List, maybe Gay.com might be a place to (if not find actual models) find out where you can go to get the guys that would be willing to do this.

I like cocks better than you!
    We do this on gay.com from time to time. Now, their policies are strict on "spamming." Which sucks because they have "bots" which spam everyone in gay.com. But anyways, you could do that on gay.com. There's a room that we found which works best. It is called "Dad/Son" or you could try one of the more niche' based rooms. We've found that to work best for us also. Again, you have to be careful on how you word your "shout outs" because gay.com will deactivate your username. If your not worried, simply take 10 mins. out of your time and create a new profile. We've found all of that to work well for us.

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmax View Post
    I started a site about daddies and I want to find some men between 40-70 to do short 3 minute shoutouts. Nothing nude, just maybe wink at the camera and take their shirts off and say the name of my site.

How do I find guys to do this? I posted on Craigslist in adult gigs but got nothing.
    This is a little unusual since its just short video clips and not full sex scenes.
    Im willing to pay, but since its short I dont know how much to pay.
    Any suggestions on how to do all this?
    excuse me - daddies? did somebody say daddies?

Hey Dude! did you think of contacting Tony&Cam? we are the daddy pros and know all the hot dads around...