will work with gay, bisexual, transsexual and straight niche content.

initial duties include screenshots/thumbs from photos and videos(not always working with the best video content, but im not looking for a miracle worker, however, some familiarity with improving thumb quality is necessary), short and long gallery descriptions, blogging (entries)/blog software, free site building, link building and other general webmaster assisting duties. You must already have experience with these things, thumbs, blogging, descriptions, they are the minimum tasks.

PLUSES: medium to high quality graphic design, php programming, advanced css and tableless designs, tgp/mgp traffic scripts and trading and management, photo gallery software, mainstream experience, using rss feeds, medium to advanced understanding of seo and target research, creating great press releases, ability to quickly prioritize, work independently for long periods with minimal supervision.

English must be native language. Please provide sample of your writing capabilities, i.e. gallery descriptions, stories, blog entries etc. please lmk what tool you use for pulling screenshots from videos.

because i am looking to establish a long-term relationship with someone who can eventually progress up and take over some more interesting tasks and work full-time, i am really looking for someone who has concern of the work, and not just some hireling. so please only contact me if you have attention to detail and are looking for long term work and youre not gonna flake on me.
will need a regular reporting of activities and timely delivery of projects.

If you are interested please PM me and be sure to include writing samples, any sites you own or references that will help show your capabilities and let me know what all your skills are and a little bit about yourself, what niches you normally work etc.

To start this will require about an estimated 5-10 hours a week depending on your speed. Please serious inquiries only!!

Please include your salary expectations (pay is determined on level of skills, so let me know what YOU determine your value at).

Thanks in advance for your interest!