Thread: I Have Come To The Realization That...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? I Have Come To The Realization That...

99.99% of all bartenders are theiving scumbags $0.02

Its a shame to because they could have been making a lot of money in tips had they not been caught and fired.

Regards,

Lee

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    "temptation" is very high in "bartending" not too mention there are so many ways around a "register" , probably best from time to time to "test" your bartenders/cocktail waiters with hired "observers" ( secret shoppers! ) acting as patrons. ( forget testing "lost wallet" most will keep it. )
    I cannot say that "all" are bad but having worked cocktails on the other side of the counter I've seen my share of fellow "wallet-snatching" , "drink-spiking" , "promise of sex extortionist" cocktail waiters.

sincerely ~ ..."may I take your wallet?"...

~ Thumb Post Media ~ CharlieBrown's Avatar
    i better not hire myself a bartender then

Think big. Shoot hard.
    But, some are DAMN cute!

How is the club going Lee?
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Lee, I've heard the same thing from other restaurant/bar owners. It's as though there's a sense of entitlement for some reason, and it's not limited to gay bartenders, but it seems to be particularly bad among gay guys. Probably the whole self-centered/self-absorbed thing.

Best of luck in finding someone good

Camper than a row of tents
    If I was a bar owner I would tell the bartenders up front that I have about a dozen trusted friends who I have asked to visit the bar to observe the staff and report back to me on how friendly they are and if they are stealing.

I would also have security cameras installed and tell the bartenders that if any of my friends see a problem they will note the time and I'll check the tape to verify the problem. Any bartender caught being unfriendly would get a warning, then termination. Any bartender caught stealing would be terminated and prosecuted.

I'd tell the staff these rules up front and if they don't like it they can work elsewhere. But if they do like it they will be rewarded with a competitive salary, good tips and a great place to work.

Would this work?

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    My buddy worked at a popular bar here in SoCal. When he was promoted from bouncer to bar tender, the owners explained to him that due to BS in the past, they had installed cameras over the bar that monitored everything. Took him in the back and showed him all the monitors so he knew they were not just talking shit.

--Chubbs

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Lloyd,

The club is going well, we keep hitting capacity and having to turn people away from getting in, its annoying but also good at the same time, especially when capacity is in the 300+ range

The issue is, we have about 18 security cameras in place and the first thing we did when we bought the place was make sure that every single cash drawer had a camera pointing to it, and make sure all the staff not only SAW us doing it but also had the opportunity to go up in the security booth and see the camera angles to.

In other news, because we keep hitting capacity so much we're already looking at moving locations to cater to more people than we currently have and there are a few great buildings in the area that we could end up owning shortly for this very reason

Regards,

Lee