Thread: Petition to Ban Marriage for Anti-Gay-Marriage Petitioners

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Petition to Ban Marriage for Anti-Gay-Marriage Petitioners

When I was at Long Beach gay pride this weekend this guy told me about this very interesting online petition he was starting. It's basically a petition to annul the marriages of anyone who has signed a petition to ban gay marriage. It's like saying, if you're going to take this right away from us, then we'll go ahead and take the right away from you. Of course it's satirical in nature and would never really happen, but I think it really does make a statement and I would love to see them get enough signatures to really make an impact.

http://www.petitiononline.com/NoMajRul/petition.html

Oh, and I discovered that the name of the petition in the URL is case sensitive. I've never seen a case sensitive URL before, but if you enter the URL in without all lower-case letters the petition does not come up.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Camper than a row of tents
    I think a better idea would be a drive to ban divorce in heterosexuals.

If they think marriage is so important then why make it easy to get divorced? Doesn't that wreck families? Whatever happened to "til death do us part"?

On second thought, banning divorce would probably drive up the murder rate in this country by 500%!

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    I signed it.

:-)
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    DonMike,

I signed it and I don't know....I know a hell of a lot of married straight guys who would sign it if it would get them out of their marriage! Hmm, interesting thought...they they could quit being on the "down low"...but hell, that might take all the fun out of it!!

Hugs,

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by hdkbill View Post
    DonMike,

I signed it and I don't know....I know a hell of a lot of married straight guys who would sign it if it would get them out of their marriage! Hmm, interesting thought...they they could quit being on the "down low"...but hell, that might take all the fun out of it!!

Hugs,

Bill
    But Bill, wouldn't that hurt your "marriage"? Remember that rumor? LOL!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    But Bill, wouldn't that hurt your "marriage"? Remember that rumor? LOL!

Oh yeah, I remember that one. Honey, IF I was married...I would have signed the petition quicker than I did and I'd be standing out in front of the grocery store begging ohters to sign it!

Now, to all the ladies on this board, don't take this wrong...I am not one of those gay women haters.....but unless it's got a hard cock, tight butt and a set of balls...it ain't crawlin' in my bed!

Quote Originally Posted by hdkbill View Post
    Oh yeah, I remember that one. Honey, IF I was married...I would have signed the petition quicker than I did and I'd be standing out in front of the grocery store begging ohters to sign it!

Now, to all the ladies on this board, don't take this wrong...I am not one of those gay women haters.....but unless it's got a hard cock, tight butt and a set of balls...it ain't crawlin' in my bed!
    ROFLMAO!!! That was the best response ever!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com