Thread: The First Annual "buy this package or I will club this baby seal" Content Blowout!

security_man

The First Annual "buy this package or I will club this baby seal" Content Blowout!

Thats right... Club a Seal to make a Better Deal! (sorry couldn't resist )

its not all gay, but just in case anyone does straight stuff too...

We have two big grand opening specials at Pix-Mart.com till the end of the month!

the first is a free zip full of content at no charge when you enroll in our newsletter

and the other is for the first ten takers, our Mega Stupid Huge Pack of 31 CD's with over 125,000 pix and videos for only $199.99. But it is limited to ONLY the first ten webmasters who purchase, then it goes back to its regular price of $299.99. There are only 5 left so hurry!

all of our content is very inexpensive and instantly down-loadable - its all cross referenced and searchable so you can find the set you need at the price you want quickly and easily. No memberships, no run around, no bullshit. Enjoy

security_man
    it has come to my attention that the "club a seal to make a better deal" comment has rubbed some people the wrong way, for this i am very sorry. It was not my intention to offend anyone for any reason.

i was quoting a Weird Al movie line which i thought was amusing when i was a child. However i realize now that this is not the kind of image we should portray when introducing ourselves into such a competitive market.

to anyone who this thread offended, please accept my most humble apologies and i hope that this one time lapse in judgment will not effect your patronage in the future.

thank you.