Thread: Talented Fag's

southernexposur

Talented Fag's

It must take a really MONEY HUNGRY person who will use a .aspx file to redirect url's on a shared server and steal your traffic, hack your site and do all kinds of crazy things..... It really pisses me off to not know how to protect and just plain kick them in the ass when they try to hack my site. There has to be a simple way to stop someone from hacking and redirecting my traffic on a Shared Host....

Any Suggestions, Anyone???:gossip: :offtopic: :crazy: :banme: :broccoli:

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Calling people fags on this board probably isn't the best way to get assistance.

I am sure there are people that could help you here though. :uhoh:
    ICQ# 200-385-093

The only real solution is to get a dedicated server, we can get you hooked up on nice package from $199/mo.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

southernexposur
    Quote Originally Posted by deanb View Post
    Calling people fags on this board probably isn't the best way to get assistance.

I am sure there are people that could help you here though. :uhoh:
    In the Case of the Fag calling other Fag's, Fag's. GUILTY....
    Sorry if you were offended by my Topic and Name Calling.

I apoligize.:angel:

IP Blocking seems to work somewhat but, they still manage to Delete DB and Back Up's.

LUKE, I had contacted you about hosting, but I don't have a printer to print out the contracts and I really cannot afford DEDICATED at this point. Gonna try WEBAIR for a couple of months and see how that goes. I will however in the future always promote your company and great service when asked.