Thread: Special offer on new content

forbiddenRed

Special offer on new content

Hi all

Are you looking for new content for your site, if so please read on as we may be able to help you.

We are forbiddenRed, and we are one of the UK's largest modelling agenices and content producers. As a special incentive for new customers we are now offering a range of discount offers in order to give you the chance sample the quality of our work. We currently have over 80 models for customers to choose from and all content is produced to your own specification and guaranteed to be exclusive to you.

We have two offers on at present:

SOLO OFFER: 2 x Solo Video's (20-30 mins) and 2 x Solo Still Sets (200 images per set) for a discounted price of $1000.

DUO OFFER: 2 x Duo Video's (20-30 mins) and 2 x Duo Still Sets (200 images per set) for a discounted price of $2000.

I can email you some sample pictures to give you an example of our photo work and also please see http://www.forbiddenred.com/samples/duosamplevid.mov for an example of our video work.

If you are interested, please email me at michael@forbiddenred.com to discuss things further or please add me to ICQ 497-712-045. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Michael Burling
    Model & Client Manager
    forbiddenRed

forbiddenRed
    Just a few pretty pics to tempt you further

703_Angel
    Cute boys!

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!

Our every day price

Gosh those are indeed cute guys, and well shot !

My brother and I offer the same every day , without having to buy two scenes as a package. We also offer in additon to military and twink, hard to find USA shot content of Amerasian boys such as Shishone and his friends
    Firepower/Rising Son/Americreme Video
    custom web content
    icq 482810126

some others available this week for custom work

we shoot guys of all backgrounds, and fetishes :-)
    custom web content
    icq 482810126

limited time asian offer

These two guys are here filming with us this week. either can be in solos for $ 500 and of together for $ 1000, but they will leave shortly. A marine and a college boy, can YOU figure out which is which ?
    custom web content
    icq 482810126