Thread: Wanna see how much $ I made last month?

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar

Wanna see how much $ I made last month?

Check it out http://www.blastreport.com/monthly-i...port-may-2008/

Turned out to be a good month for me.

--Chubbs

I'm not gay; I'm British! SluggerJ's Avatar
    Very informative Chubbs, Thanks.

Question... What would you say are your primary traffic sources? Are you running all on your blog network, or do you also have some big TGPs, etc?

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggerJ View Post
    Very informative Chubbs, Thanks.

Question... What would you say are your primary traffic sources? Are you running all on your blog network, or do you also have some big TGPs, etc?
    You can see all my tgp's, mgp's and blogs here www.gotgaytraffic.com

I also run 2 small paysites and 2 small camsites.

Primary source is tgp's
    Seconday is mgp's
    Then Blogs
    Camistes
    Paysites

--Chubbs

Camper than a row of tents
    Thanks for posting those stats... very interesting. I don't think I've ever seen anyone so upfront with info like that.

You have some great looking sites. I was wondering what TGP program you use?

Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    Thanks for posting those stats... very interesting. I don't think I've ever seen anyone so upfront with info like that.

You have some great looking sites. I was wondering what TGP program you use?
    Thanks.

I use Smart Thumbs for galleries and ATX for traffic. Love em both.

--Chubbs

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    nice stats indeed, congrats

as for sharing info, 99% of the people won't take advantage of the information anyway so it's not all that fatal

Quote Originally Posted by jIgG View Post
    nice stats indeed, congrats

as for sharing info, 99% of the people won't take advantage of the information anyway so it's not all that fatal
    I'm not worried.

--Chubbs

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    The one major problem i see with those stats are the 1000+ sales but only 60 rebills.

That typically will mean you are losing money by not using sponsors with sites that rebill, you should have at least a 30% rebill ratio to new signups each month if you are able to push those kinds of numbers on a regular basis.

Right now you are at less than 6% rebills to new sales.

Regards,

Lee
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary-Alan View Post
    The one major problem i see with those stats are the 1000+ sales but only 60 rebills.

That typically will mean you are losing money by not using sponsors with sites that rebill, you should have at least a 30% rebill ratio to new signups each month if you are able to push those kinds of numbers on a regular basis.

Right now you are at less than 6% rebills to new sales.

Regards,

Lee
    Thats because the majority of my sales are AEBN and they don't count rebills. Anytime a member I have referred buys more time, it counts as a new sale.

--Chubbs