Thread: Gay recorded and written stories wanted

How long have you been gay?

Gay recorded and written stories wanted

Hi there

I am looking for gay stories a mixed bag really written and recorded would be good.

Based in London here,anyone that has gay story content to sell the rights to please get back to me with a price.

Thanks Wayne

luke preston
    Hi Wayne
    Just found your post. Check us out at www.gaystorycontent.com and get in touch via mail[at]gaystorycontent.com if we can help. (Will be away until 21st October)

Cheers
    Luke

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by waynelondon View Post
    Hi there

I am looking for gay stories a mixed bag really written and recorded would be good.

Based in London here,anyone that has gay story content to sell the rights to please get back to me with a price.

Thanks Wayne
    Hi Wayne,

I have lots of gay stories (text and recorded). I have sent you a PM.

Moggsie

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake
    Quote Originally Posted by waynelondon View Post
    Hi there

Thanks Wayne
    i have over 100 text and audio gay stories available if you are still looking

Quote Originally Posted by luke preston View Post
    Hi Wayne
    Just found your post. Check us out at www.gaystorycontent.com and get in touch via mail[at]gaystorycontent.com if we can help. (Will be away until 21st October)

Cheers
    Luke
    Quote Originally Posted by moggsie View Post
    Hi Wayne,

I have lots of gay stories (text and recorded). I have sent you a PM.

Moggsie
    Hey luke and moggsie if you are interested i might have a few buyers for you hit me up on icq and lets discuss it further if you want... 381-464-069
    Need SD, HD or mobile content? Train Wreck Content & Adult Content Source has niches like Penis Enlargement Excersises, EXGF, EXBF, Tranny, Gay, Spanking, hand jobs and lots more! We also specialize in bulk packages.
    Need your blogs updated, site reviews, profiles, something else written? Check out expresswritersonline!!
    ICQ: 381-464-069 / Skype spanking.forcash / Email: support@trainwreckcontent.com

I need some gay stories with an emphasis on foreskin. Does anyone know where I can go or what the cost would be?

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler