Thread: Gay cartoonist and 3d animator available

How long have you been gay?

Gay cartoonist and 3d animator available

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right section to post this.
    I am a freelance artist with lots of experience producing 3d comics and animation and 2d cartoons, for many gay sites and magazines.

If are looking for a animator, illustrator or cartoonist please keep me in mind.

I am also availble to produce animated logos, idents, graphic and banner designs.

For some samples please email me at darren@hexanimations.com

WWC-Freddie

Wish I knew about you before!

Dear Darren,
    I was looking for an animator to help me on some projects that I did a while back. I wish I knew about you back then. I found some contacts on a site that was called Renderotica. I've worked with 2 animators from there - one did a great job and a fast turnaround for a reasonable price, the 2nd one has been working on the same project for months and promises to finish and send me a disk, but has yet to do so. This is after I have paid using Pay Pal. Anyway, have you joined such sites? It could be a good place to network. But also, please check out my animated music videos on youtube - search for the search term A Rim With A View 3. I have created the animations myself from some "off the shelf" software that you should be able to recognize. By the way, I visited your site and many of the buttons did not work. Got a bit discouraged there. Freddie

How long have you been gay?
    Hi Freddie!

Thanks for the email!

I just realised that you probably visited my work in progress website as oppossed to my client website which is hexartanddesign.co.uk which is fully working.

My other one is for my personel projects.

Anyhoo I have heard of Renderotica but I have never joined up there, maybe I should take a look!
    Usually when I work on a project I never ask for full payment upfron and usually ask for it in 2 installments which I think is good for both sides. I hope you get your project from your other animator soon and please bare me in mind if you have any future projects!

Darren