Thread: Gay Site charging money for pirated content -See if it's yours

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Gay Site charging money for pirated content -See if it's yours

Hi guys. I saw on another board some info about a site that is charging for memberships yet all the content is stolen from our sites. It's called www.itsallgay.com.

Look to see if your stuff is on it and if so, here's what you can do.

The name of the company is Mash & New Ltd.

The payment processor they are using is http://www.segpay.com/

Contact Kristie at kgreer@segpay.com with links to each of your pirated videos and copy the email to fraud@segpay.com. She will use this information to get segpay to drop the account. Make sure to put your proper company and contact info in the email so she can contact you with any questions if need be. Their phone number is 1-800-996-0398 but I think Kristie is the one taking care of this case specifically.

The hosting company is Reflected (http://www.reflected.net/)

They are out of Chicago and their abuse number is 1-877-888-3800 and the DMCA email address is dmca@reflected.net.

I'm sure you all know how to send a proper DMCA notice. We can get this guy shut down by the end of today if we all pull together.

If everyone here who's content is on this guy's site contacts Kristy and Reflected asap we can get this site shut down today. I suggest we also post back here when we're done. Then we can keep track of how many companies have complained so they can't say they didn't get enough response about this.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

There is at least one CP scene up there. The Brent Everett/Brent Corrigan from one of the withdrawn Cobra DVDs is advertised on this page:

http://www.itsallgay.com/search_resu...rch_key=&sort=

and I believe this other scene with Brent Corrigan is also CP

http://www.itsallgay.com/view_video....0b2fa1a7d093a3

I know for certain the brent/brent scene was shot when Brent Corrigan was 17, not sure about the other one.

Perhaps somebody should contact ASACP and get them to make a complaint also, since I seriously doubt anybody from the Bryan Kocis estate is going to give a crap.

That should get Reflected and Segpay's attention.

I've also seen 8TeenBoy, PZP, and Boycrush videos and have sent emails to them. So far, none of ours but there are hundreds of vids. Looks like a combo of stolen membership site content and DVD rips.

PZP Productions, Inc.
    I just emailed itsallgay.com, and "David" removed my scene from The Da Vinci Load within five minutes.

Thanks again for the heads up, Chip! :-)

SkaterBucksZak

Known Identities of Pirates

I was looking through this site and found a few scenes of mine on here, mostly from JizzAddiction.com. In looking through the profiles of the people posting the scenes, I have been able to identify 2 of the posters so far. I also have identified a guy that posts on Rapid Share all the time. He has ceased posting my material but he's still very active posting a lot of other companies work.

I have a couple questions which I should probably direct toward smy lawyer, but I'll run them by anyone here first - 1) If I were to share the information I have of the people posting that I gleaned from my billing records, am I violating any privacy laws? If not.... 2) Would it be of value to file suit against these people and try and get some press out of it to persuade the would be casual pirate to thinking twice about posting stuff? And if so.... 3) Would anyone else whose copyrights these pirates have infringed on be interested in going after them with me? Some of the companies involved are EnglishLads.com, BoyFun.com, BoyStation.net, BuzzWest.com, Chaosmen, among others...

Thanks in advance for any info/ideas/suggestions you might have!

Zak

jeremyxxx

Argh!

Thanks for the tips! I've found content from my site and other sites I managed on it. Sent an email to all the bunch of poeple you mentioned and got an answer back from "David" few minutes later saying he removed the content. I just wish that Segpay reacts somehow. I invite you guys to do the same!

thanks again DonMike

Jeremy Roddick
    www.jeremyroddick.com

PS.: BTW do you guys know any other sites such as Itsallgay that asks for a membership for stollen content?

You're welcome, Jeremy. I didn't launch the ball, just caught and rolled with it. LOL!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyxxx View Post
    I just wish that Segpay reacts somehow. I invite you guys to do the same!
    I wouldn't hold my breath. Segpay seems to have absolutely no problem processing for some very questionable sites.

Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath. Segpay seems to have absolutely no problem processing for some very questionable sites.
    Really, like who?
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Back when Mike18 came into the market, it was initially being processed by CCBill-EU, but after someone on this board (don't remember who) contacted Patrick, CCBill decided that the site didn't comply, and Mike18 promptly switched to Segpay. It still is processed by them. Not sure what other sites Segpay has at this moment, but they do or did have a lot of the questionable eastern european twink sites that were ineligible for ccbill or epoch (and perhaps even Verotel), and a number of fetish sites that CCBill and Epoch wouldn't process for.

I also know Segpay processes for, or did process for, a couple of other tube sites, including Megarotic, whose business model basically consists of selling stolen content, and over the years, there's been a lot of discussion here and on other boards, and pretty much without fail, whenever it's a questionable site, Segpay is the processor.

Let's also not forget that Segpay is former Ibill people, that their allegedly "totally separate, independent nonprofit organization" that holds the funds to be paid out was shown by somebody who did some digging to have been set up and run by the same people that set up Segpay, and that after this was discovered, they covered their tracks.

http://www.smutpeddlerblog.com/archives/00000070.htm

Oh, and John from TMM posted to GFY on 10/24/07 as an apparently disinterested party, talking about how wonderful and standup Segpay was....

http://www.gfy.com/showthread.php?p=...y#post13280547

without disclosing that they had, or were about to have, a business deal that would involve shared ownership between the two companies; on 12/12, he announced that TMM had acquired an equity stake in Segpay.

http://www.gfy.com/showthread.php?p=...y#post13506042

Perhaps they are now an exemplary processor, but their past decisions and representations don't exactly show the same sort of thing.