In the next few weeks, GaySat.TV will commence the first 100% gay oriented 24/7 television service of any type broadcasting into Australia and New Zealand.

What I am seeking from people is a couple of things ....

# 1
Any people or contacts outside of Australia and New Zealand in the NON-ADULT gay video / production / TV / broadcasting space who may be interested in having their content broadcast over the GaySat.TV service.

# 2
Gay sites/programs who can provide short videos (similar to tube style is fine) that they are willing to watermark to a GaySat.TV portal site/page that would operate to promote ONLY those sites/programs that participate in providing such content. This content would be broadcast on the GaySat.TV service.

The emphasis here is COMPLETELY SOFTCORE (nudity fine, but no sex or penetration or even mutual playing - legal constraints), teaser type videos, model interviews, party videos, human interest.. any and/or all that we could use to work together to a captive and completely targeted market.

Now I will be hitting up some of my good friends who may be reading this personally, but please hit me up in advance of that if you see this first !!

Shoot an email back to lindsay@sbmgt.com or ICQ #293070684, gmmtoyboy@hotmail.com on MSN, GMM Toy Boy on AOL, CuriousToyBoy on Skype or GMMtoyboy on Yahoo.

On the IM's, I am away from my office for the next day or so, so all will be offline, but leave messages and I'll surely be hitting you up as soon as I get back online !

Thanks in advance.

;-)