Thread: Hot New Programs

I like cocks better than you!

Hot New Programs

Hello all! SebastiansStudios.com is still expanding greatly! You can view everything we have going on here: www.dudesinheat.com (this is just one of the 500 stores we have.)

We have successfully launched a DVD Rental program that is GOING VERY WELL! It successfully launched last week. We have rented out over 130 DVDs since.
    Our DVD Sales are up 125% from January 1st of this year.

If you are a studio that has your product distributed with either Marina Pacific Distributors, Pacific Sun, or Eurocreme USA and would be interested in allowing us to rent out your DVDs please let us know.

The payment -
    Option 1) We buy 10 titles from you at a wholesale cost, owe you nothing in the future per rental.
    Option 2) You ship us 10 copies of each title. We will pay you $4.00 for every time your DVDs are rented out for life.

We operate similar to Netflix. Customers pay $9.95 per DVD Rental (USA Customers Only) they can have up to a limit of 5 out at a time. They order the rentals just as the dvds.

In conclusion if you should have a distributor that I named above, we will also sell your product.

If you do not have a distributor but yet wish to work with us on the rental... we can offer your DVDs both for sale and rental. We have our own duplication equipment here.

We have a integrated system, everytime there is a rental, you will receive an auto-generated email sent to you at the email address you provide to us. Same as if we are duplicating and selling your DVDs.

Another program that we have coming out in the end of the month is a download to own program. Studios are paid out 60% everytime one of your titles downloads.

If any of you are interested in this or would like further information, please contact me at: DerekT@SebastiansStudios.com I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I can personally vouch for SebastionPass's integrity and customer support. They are very pleasant to work with and on top of their game. I would recommend them to anyone looking for these services!
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Marketing Director-Orlando
    Collegeboyslive.com
    AIM: cbl chaz Orlando
    E-Mail: chaz@collegeboyslive.com

I like cocks better than you!
    awww, thank you! :bananacock: We try to do our best to please everyone and make everyone happy. Again, that means a lot! :worm: