I have been cutting and submitting well converting tubes since the whole craze began a few years ago, and am now seeing that a few programs are starting to offer hosted tube cuts in flv format.

The problem with most of the hosted tubes i am seeing offered is they are nothing more than fhg cuts converted to flv, and for the most part that is not going to convert like a well cut tube, it is a very different editing style to get the surfer to click or type-in to the tour page and convert.

So I am thinking of offering a tube cutting service for programs that need tubes edited and converted to flv (or another format if prefered) I would also provide screencaps and descriptions if this is also something that you would need.

Tubes are here to stay and having them as a promo tool in your program is invaluble. So if you are interested in discussing me doing some tube work for you, hit me up on ICQ# 293125596 or email me at info@adultxxxdomains.com (if you email me hit me up in all caps getting hit with a bunch of returned emails from some spammer)

No job is too small or too big, so if you are just looking to test the waters and want 10 or 20, or are ready to go bigger and need 100-200+ just let me know.

Price can be negotiated after we see what your needs are.

BabyMaker!