I am having a huge problem with receiving barnyard spam. When I'm saying barnyard spam I'm refering to emails with the subject that says "Babe fucked by horse on the farm" and "Dog licks woman's pussy" and "chickens banging hoes in the stable" and just so much weird stuff. So I've went through some of them periodically after turning on my zone alarm system and turning on my pop-up blocker. They have a weird link like: zoo100.info/babes stupid URL's. And I'll click on it. And it'll be a normal index page that says nothing. You click on "Enter" to go on and enter the site. And on EVERY ONE of these emails are the same, they take you to DVDTube.com which is a PlatinumBucks.com site. I have sent emails to platinumbucks, I have reported all of the emails as spam. And personally, I'm tired of receiving this.
The email they are being sent to has a verification system where they have to type in a code (that changes, is not static) etc. and they've went through with verifying this.
Not only that but they are filling out our contact us forms.

I'm over this. And it's not like I'm receiving one here or one there. I'm receiving anywhere from 50-100 a day! And they are all from DVDTube.com and I am rather irratated. I don't get angry very often, but this has me angered!