Thread: Webmaster wanted

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Webmaster wanted

I'm about to launch the once previously interrupted expedition to Europe.

I'm still thinking that I should partner with an existing webmaster in the States, to handle stuff.

It's just that being on the road can be hard to deal with maintenance and such, when it would be nice to concentrate on shooting, and not on webmastering.

I would just like to find someone who knows simple pay site webmastering, and do it, and not forget to update it for 3 weeks, or change the URL so traffic goes down a black hole, or changing hosts more often than I buy new shoes.

Someone who has one or more now, and would put my content into a new one and do the webmaster dance and share the revenue.

There's existing content, and there's new content to be shot. Is that one big pay site, or several? The answer is blowing in the wind... or in the mind's eye of a cash oriented webmaster who just knows how to put a couple of tour pages together and link the vids to paying members.

And not forget to pay me...

e-mail is best nickbaerhollywood@yahoo.com .

Yeah

hi want to hire a webmaster staff, We have a good expirienced web master can handle your websites, they know some aspects of website developments, If your interested to our services just feel free to email me

Email: twoface@digit-idea.com

send me your ICQ, YM, Skype once i got your IM's i will hit you ASAP so we may discuss about your websites

Thank you!!!!