Thread: A Final Farewell Buffdudes Father

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar

A Final Farewell Buffdudes Father

As many of you are aware my site administrator has been very hard to reach the past few months.
    Buffdude has been stuggling with caring for his father who has been dying of cancer, this has been a long difficult struggle for him and his father and he has alas lost the battle his dad died about 10 minutes ago.

Many of you who have worked with Buffdude know hes a great guy and very hardworking hes been an asset to my operation for years now and I consider him not just an admin to me but my friend.

I feel bad that he has had to endure this with his dad its very hard to watch someone you love die like this, he is however no longer in pain and in a better place now to be sure.

If anyone is able to donate a few dollars it would certainly be appreciated they have incurred excessive debt over the past few months as the end neared and of course buffdude has not been able to work much at all as his main focus was taking care of his father, and now he has to contend with burial expenses to top it off.

If anyone can help him out please do so.

His Epassporte is seancat@epassporte.com
    His Paypal is haroldrobbins@comcast.net

All my best wishes to Buffdude and partner I know this has been rough for you both try to take some time for yourself and clear your mind.

Hang in there!!

I like cocks better than you!
    Please send our sincere condolences.
    I was going through all of this with my mother a few months back.