Thread: Woo Hoo!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Woo Hoo!

My first proper day off in almost 3 1/2 months :thumbsup:

Looks like its going to be a day at the beach for me after i have checked and responded to a couple of thousand emails, a bunch of PMs and god knows how many ICQ and AIM messages :eek:

So hows everyone doing?

I have been checking the community every couple of days just havent been able to post due to time constraints at the nightclub, miss ya'll hopefully once we hire a new bar manager for the club ill be back spending more time around here

Regards,

Lee

Hey Lee!

Looks like we're both getting back to work on the web.. you momentarily, me more steadily.

Keep having fun at the bar.. sounds like you're having a great time :groovy:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    My first proper day off in almost 3 1/2 months :thumbsup:

Looks like its going to be a day at the beach for me after i have checked and responded to a couple of thousand emails, a bunch of PMs and god knows how many ICQ and AIM messages :eek:

So hows everyone doing?

I have been checking the community every couple of days just havent been able to post due to time constraints at the nightclub, miss ya'll hopefully once we hire a new bar manager for the club ill be back spending more time around here

Regards,

Lee
    How's the nightclub doing ?

So can I come to your gay bar and flirt with some local Cuban uncut men?

They're my specialty.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Making Pain Pay!
    Hey Lee,
    Glad to hear you got a proper day off! I actually am just returning to work after taking a whole two weeks off to go sailing in Mexico. It was a blast, but now there is a shitload of work to do that I am home.

Ugh.

Anyway, glad to hear you got a day off...just had to rub in the fact that I had 14. ;o)

Of course, I am sure you make a lot more money than I do, so it all balances out.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip: