Thread: Car thefts

Car thefts

Once again, the 1995 Honda Civic was the most stolen car in America, according to the National Insurance Crime Bureau, but auto theft appears to have declined dramatically for the fourth year in a row.

In its annual "Hot Wheels" report, the NICB said the '95 Civic was followed by the '91 Honda Accord, the '89 Toyota Camry and the '97 Ford F-150 as the nation's most stolen cars in 2007. The top four on the list are unchanged from 2006. For the fourth year in a row, the '95 Civic has been in the top 10.

But overall vehicle theft dropped 8.9% in 2007, according to the FBI's preliminary Uniform Crime Report. Incidences of auto theft have declined nationally every year since 2004.

"The continuing national decrease in vehicle theft is a positive sign that the fight against vehicle theft by law enforcement, the insurance industry and the NICB continues to be effective," said Robert M. Bryant, NICB's chief executive in a statement."

My thought....

No, it's just the little bastards can't afford to fill 'em up so why steal 'em!

Rest of that story is here if you are interested
    Domain inventory sale.

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmpitLover View Post
    My thought....

No, it's just the little bastards can't afford to fill 'em up so why steal 'em!

They are probably occupied with stealing gas. :cop:
    ICQ# 200-385-093