The statistics option inside My Gay Cash’s webmaster area has had a complete makeover. ‘’We took the webmasters’ suggestions and needs into consideration to rebuild the statistic’s module. We now present a more complete summary and more details related to traffic, sales and payment. As webmasters log in they are presented a complete summary of the actual period.’’ explained Mario Guarda, managing partner at My Gay Cash.
We believe statistics is crucial for webmasters and also for the affiliate manager to work hand in hand. It is what provides the required data to make the best decisions about traffic, income and the way we can work together to maximize revenue.
Our statistics module features the following:
• unique hits/day
• unique hits/period
• traffic source
• sign-ups/current pay period for recurring and non-recurring sales
• ratios
• etc.

Statistics are also available to track which tool (banner, text link, gallery, etc) did the best conversion rate during a period. ‘’The idea is to offer the best information concerning traffic and sales. Each webmaster's site is different but they all require data to make better decisions. We believe in offering the best statistics to help them promoting our sites with the right tool at the right time. Any other comment or suggestion are welcome’’ said Mario Guarda.
For more information:
Isabelle MGC
My Gay Cash
Isabelle@mygaycash.com