Thread: PrideAccess V2: $50 PPS On FREE Trials Console Free! $75 PPS Bonus Week!

I'm not gay; I'm British! deejne's Avatar

WTF? PrideAccess V2: $50 PPS On FREE Trials Console Free! $75 PPS Bonus Week!

Pride Access - The biggest mega gay archive has gotten bigger and better.

So whats new?

Bigger Payouts:
    Now paying $50 PPS on ALL joins. This includes 100% FREE trials on PrideAccess.com and $1 trials for the paysites within the network. ALL tours are Console Free. This makes PrideAccess the highest PPS program in the niche.

100% Free trials (crazy ratios).
    We converted PrideAccess.com to a free trial based site offering 100 + paysites for free. This concept is backed by a all new amazing tour.

Here is a screen cap of the new tour:

The tour features 100% free text all over it giving you the best ratios possible - We will simply make you more cash with your traffic then anyone out there. Expensive gallery spots? Big hosting bills? Promote PrideAccess.com and cash in with 100% free trials paying you $50 PPS.

We added a ton of Free Access based galleries to give your gallery traffic the boost it needs to really convert.

Here are a few samples:

As a promotion to kick off the new PrideAccess were paying $75 PPS for ONE WEEK on ALL joins to the PrideAccess.com tour. Promo is from the 17th-24th of July 08 (starts this Thursday).

To get your link codes/galleries/banners and other promo tools simply login to prideaccess.com and goto the $50 PPS on Free access program.

As always, contact us for anything you need.

DJ
    email: dj@adultdevelopments.com

Anthony
    email: anthony@sobvsites.com

Rob
    email: rob@sobvsites.com

D.J. / JuicyAds.com / Account Executive / The #1 Adult Advertising Network
    icq 391542747 / skype deejne / email dj (at) juicyads.com

I'm not gay; I'm British! deejne's Avatar
    bump for $75 PPS tomorrow!! :cash: :cash: :cash:

D.J. / JuicyAds.com / Account Executive / The #1 Adult Advertising Network
    icq 391542747 / skype deejne / email dj (at) juicyads.com