Thread: Leather Pay Sites - where?

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar

Leather Pay Sites - where?

Hi there

I am looking for Leather Paysites but I have a very hard time finding them...

Y'alls with leather fetish or understanding of the niche - which paysite do you think is worth promoting?

Thanks

DEV...
    :-D

Lot of Leathermen action with Tony and Cam's www.barebackmasters.com website.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    If you are interested in beta testing http://www.leathermales.com for Condom Cash let me know bud, its one of about 15 new sites we're getting ready to launch in the next few months

Regards,

Lee

Filthy never look so good! BelamiAlan's Avatar
    Hot House features some of the best leather movies around. http://backroom.hothouse.com Search for leather.
    Nobody does it like BelAmi
    http://belamicash.com
    alan(at)belamionline.com

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Hi y'all

for some reason Lee's pics on his site appeal to me - I'll shoot you a PM

thanks

DEV

up up and away to munich
    :-D

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Leather websites are an unusual beast. On the one hand, in order to make money you have to appeal to the widest array of people. So you want the hottest guys in sexy leather outfits. And you want the action to appeal to what the majority of gay men think leather is about. And most of it is produced by people who don't actually partake in bdsm so they are shooting what they think people want to see, which, in the end, appeals to the people who pay to see what they think they should be watching.

However, most real leathermen laugh at all of this. But I guess when you look at the difference between fantasy and reality we are not in the business of reality. I guess it's the same thing with Hollywood. You can have an interesting story about an average man who did something extraordinary but when you make the movie you'll have a gorgeous man playing him and whatever that one extraordinary thing was they'll make it into ten extraordinary things with some car chases thrown in for good measure.

The best fetish stuff is done by people who are actually into it, but because real fetish play tends to only appeal to the people are are actually into it, they work on a much smaller scale and very few make tons of money off of it.

Okay, I'm rambling now. LOL!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

I'm not gay; I'm British! deejne's Avatar
    Hey we got it, hit me up and we'll get you squared away. We are paying $75 PPS on FREE Trials July 17th - 24th :donmike:

D.J. / JuicyAds.com / Account Executive / The #1 Adult Advertising Network
    icq 391542747 / skype deejne / email dj (at) juicyads.com